Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
An Official California Dining Destination, Wally's Desert Turtle in Rancho Mirage proudly supports local Ranches, Farms and Fisheries committed to the smart-stewardship of the planet through sustainable, earth-friendly and ocean-friendly practices.
The finest local ingredients, impeccable service and exceptional surroundings always make for "A Great Night Out" at Wally's Desert Turtle.
The Bistro specializes in exciting, contemporary fine cuisine including succulent seafood and tantalizing sushi selections. You’ll also enjoy carefully dry-aged on site, hand-carved, premium USDA beef. The Bistro offers an enticing array of salads, appetizers, entrees and desserts, sure to impress the most discriminating of palates.
Guests have the option to dine inside with a view of the exhibition kitchen, or outside overlooking palm trees and a beautiful courtyard.
Reservations are recommended.
Please, No children under 5 years old. Service animals only…..Thank you!
Alps Village is a family owned and run restaurant nestled in the heart of Palm Desert. As a family we love entertaining and cooking for our friends and this is what prompted us to open a restaurant. We have created a warm atmosphere where our guests can indulge in delicious homemade food and signature cocktails.
Our menu offers a variety of specialties from Germany and Ex Yugoslavia to include dishes from Serbia,Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Some of our authentic foods are Schnitzels, Cevapcici, homemade sauerkraut, Cabbage Rolls, Goulash, salads, desserts and many more wonderful flavors.
Inspired by travel and a passion for different cultures, ALPS VILLAGE has a vast menu of culinary delights, utilizing the freshest and real ingredients to bring homemade dishes straight to your table. We offer full bar.
In the kitchen, Executive Chef Richard Perez leads the culinary team with an eye for detail and taste for excellence honed throughout a career overseeing the food at esteemed establishments like Colony Palms Hotel, The Cork Tree Restaurant, and Il Fornaio.
Enjoy dinner & drinks in the fine dining room or outdoor patio (reservations recommended).
You can stop into the casual lounge for a sip and a snack where reservations aren't needed.
The ambiance is intimate, friendly, his staff always very professional and his charming wife Esther watches over the dining room.
Chef Pierre has the extensive knowledge, passion and respect of the best ingredients from local farmers markets. His cuisine is superb and his daily specials are impressive, unique and follow the seasons.
In the winter you can find his famous cassoulet, in the spring, shad roe and soft shell crabs, in the summer, paella in addition to a selection of wild fish.
It is no surprise that Chez Pierre Bistro has been voted Best French restaurant of the Desert for the past 10 years and nominated among ”Best Chef of America” by his peers.
No baseball hats, no tank tops and no flip flops.
Womens designer hats are allowed.
* As of Jan 31, 2023, Castelli's is no longer accepting the $25.00 Hanson's Garage Door Gift Certificates.
**The promotion has expired**
The Pink Cabana also specializes in elevated libations, featuring unique wines from Mediterranean climates designed to pair with all of our culinary offerings. We also feature a variety of craft and seasonal cocktails influenced by the Great Spice Route. With a wide range of specialty aperitifs and digestifs, the Pink Cabana is a highly curated wine and spirit destination.
We are currently open for indoor dining with limited patio availability. Please understand that we cannot guarantee seating arrangements, but will kindly note any preferences and do our absolute best to exceed your expectations!
From July through September, we are offering weekday Continental Breakfast for $18 on a walk-in basis.
Step in and you’ll be transported back to the elegance of the era: an intimate and inviting room, classic cocktails, world-class cuisine and the best in live entertainment seven nights a week. Hobnob with celebrities, locals, and visitors alike at Michael Holmes’ Purple Room — where Palm Springs plays!
Tuesday-Thursday enjoy acclaimed jazz entertainers from 6:30 to 9:30, No cover.
Tuesday through Thursday is the best Jazz Happy Hour in Valley from 4:00 to 6:00
Friday through Sunday join us for dinner and a show (tickets required) featuring nationally-known entertainers.
The Purple Room has been voted #1 on TripAdvisor and one of the top 100 restaurants in the country by Open Table.
Our focus is warm and genuine service, local farm to table produce, creative cocktails and a well balanced selection of rotating taps! The RD RNNR vibe is hip and exciting and all right in the heart of our beloved Old Town La Quinta!
*And yes, we are pronounced roadrunner !!
- AAlee1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe ordered off the sunset menu and were not disappointed. We recommend the boneless beef ribs and the vegetarian auto dish.More infoPacifica Seafood RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Palm Desert•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great and staff was amazingMore infoMastro's Steakhouse - Palm DesertPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Palm Desert•4.6
- LLaur23vipPortland / Oregon •39 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was excellent! Filet, lobster, tofu, crunchy roll. Service was good but always delayed when seating us. A 5pm reservation and we don’t get seated until 5:15. We even had live music at the end of our meal. Always a fun night at MikadoMore infoMikado at Desert Springs JW MarriottPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Palm Desert•4.6
- JJhorocksvipVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Overall Eddie V's is always a good time but man that filet be WAY TOO FN SALTY today...filet and lobster cooked to perfection, but predominant flavor was SALT. Chef needs to cut back on the smokes 😂More infoEddie V's - Palm DesertPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Palm Desert•4.8
- MLMikeLPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Nice selection of food on the menu we tried three different dishes between the two of us. Everything was delicious and tasted fresh. We enjoyed the bread as well. Service was very good and the ambiance including the noise level was just right. We will go again for sure.More infoSi BonPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Rancho Mirage•4.7
Discover Palm Springs
Los Angeles natives drop everything and head to Palm Springs for a weekend, and for good reason. It is here that you will find an abundance of Mexican food that will have you celebrating every mealtime. Many restaurants specialize in Tex-Mex, often featuring burritos and chilaquiles to the menu. Vegan restaurants are popular around town as well, and are known for making people feel good with their healthy menu selections like veggie burgers and salads. Nowhere else will you find creamy milkshakes with donuts on the straws for dessert. Enjoy this creative concoction after dinner on the beach or under the sun as you stroll the picturesque neighborhood.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Palm Springs is Ruth's Chris Steak House - Palm Desert
- The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
- POSH Palm Springs Inn
- Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel & Spa
- Palm Springs Desert Museum
- Westin Desert Willow Villas
- DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Palm Springs
- Vintage 36-04 C
- Knotts Soak City
- Fairchilds Golf Course
- Hilton Palm Springs
- Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II
- CCBC Resort Hotel - A Gay Men's Resort
- Smoke Tree Village Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport
- Outdoor Resorts of America Golf Course
- El Paseo Shopping Center
- Macy's Palm Desert
- Palm Canyon Drive
- Beaumont Shopping Center