Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
An Official California Dining Destination, Wally's Desert Turtle in Rancho Mirage proudly supports local Ranches, Farms and Fisheries committed to the smart-stewardship of the planet through sustainable, earth-friendly and ocean-friendly practices.
The finest local ingredients, impeccable service and exceptional surroundings always make for "A Great Night Out" at Wally's Desert Turtle.
In the kitchen, Executive Chef Richard Perez leads the culinary team with an eye for detail and taste for excellence honed throughout a career overseeing the food at esteemed establishments like Colony Palms Hotel, The Cork Tree Restaurant, and Il Fornaio.
Enjoy dinner & drinks in the fine dining room or outdoor patio (reservations recommended).
You can stop into the casual lounge for a sip and a snack where reservations aren't needed.
DO NOT write special requests in reservation.
If you selected OUTDOOR for your reservation you will be seated on the patio.
If you selected STANDARD DINING you will be seated in the Main Dining Room.
For any special seating request please CALL the restaurant.
We will do our best to accommodate seating requests, but please confirm with us BEFORE arrival.
We are OPEN for dining INDOORS & on our covered PATIO.
TAKE OUT and DELIVERY are also available.
Order on our Website SiBon-SoGood.com or call 760.837.0011
Also available with PostMates, GrubHub, DoorDash and UberEats.
Classic Belgian cuisine with a fresh and modern twist is served by our friendly, welcoming staff.
Si Bon's menus include gluten free and vegetarian options. Chef Philippe Caupain's focus is on local and organic ingredients.
Offering full bar, featuring Belgian Beers on tap, Specialty Cocktails and a great Wine List with several organic labels.
With our beautiful atrium to enjoy during cooler months, complimented by the sweet sounds of George Christian and his live guitar which features Spanish flamenco and a mix of classic rock, Catalan is an experience to be had.
Babe's BBQ and Brewery, centrally located at The River, opened its famous doors in 2002, the dream come true of founder Don Callender (yes, that Callender), Today, Babe's BBQ and Brewery is a successful testament to his vision.
THERE’S NOTHING LIKE IT IN COACHELLA VALLEY.
That's why folks come from Orange County, San Diego and all over the world whenever they're in town. And why locals choose Babe's as their favorite, all-season hangout for dinner and a movie
or shopping, Happy Hour and definitely for Monday Beer Appreciation Day. There are franchises galore you can visit anytime. But there's only one Babe's.
Sunday Brunch also available 10 am - 2 pm. Featured items include Steak Benedict, Golden Eggs, Prime Rib Eye and Crab Cake Benedict.
**Dress code: Smart Casual Attire - Please refrain from wearing flip-flops,
casual shorts, lounge & sportswear.
Experience an extraordinary night out at The Edge Steakhouse located within The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage. The Edge, with sweeping views of Rancho Mirage, crafts remarkable wagyu steaks, both premium hand-cut and bone-in meats as well as seafood paired with an international wine list unrivaled in California’s Greater Palm Springs Valley.
We look forward to introducing you to new and invigorating concepts - meticulously curated by Specialty Chef, Darryl Boyd.
- KDKellyDvipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •110 reviews5.0Dined todayThis restaurant is a hidden gem. They aspire to high standards and deliver consistently. Great food, great service, and a good value.More infoWillie'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Rancho Mirage•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAbsolutely fabulous experience. I was greeted with a beautiful smile from Chelsea. Had the best service from Rosa, Destiny, Hope, Rafael, and just all the team in general. Chef Darrell did an absolutely exquisite job with the food. Daniel came and check up on us at our table and made us feel so special. My guest and I were thoroughly impressed. Definitely can’t recommend this place enough. It’s definitely for the first class foodies. ￼More infoThe Edge SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Rancho Mirage•4.6
- RSRobertSLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoMary, the waitress was very nice and very friendly. The Romaine salad was excellent as was the Rib eye steak dinner. We have been coming to this restaurant for some time and enjoy the vibes.More infoEnzo's Bistro and Bar Rancho MiragePrice: Moderate• Italian• Rancho Mirage•4.5
- GGucciSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waitress was AMAZING.......................................More infoState Fare Bar & KitchenPrice: Expensive• American• Rancho Mirage•4.6
- JJhorocksvipVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Overall Eddie V's is always a good time but man that filet be WAY TOO FN SALTY today...filet and lobster cooked to perfection, but predominant flavor was SALT. Chef needs to cut back on the smokes 😂More infoEddie V's - Palm DesertPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Palm Desert•4.8
Discover Rancho Mirage
Sun worshipers who like to relax in an opulent setting will find the glittering, golf course-laden city of Rancho Mirage to be a welcoming place to kick back and relax. Rancho Mirage, just south of nouveau-Hollywood Palm Springs, is the perfect resort town to revel in sunshine and drink icy cocktails by the pool. After a dip in those chilly hotel pool waters, head out to enjoy a meal at one of the area’s modern European cafes or chic Italian trattorias. If you're looking for a fine dining experience, make a reservation at one of the local seafood restaurants. You can then end the day touring around in a quest for a quick peek at Frank Sinatra's desert mansion.
Frequently asked questions
- Palm Desert Greens Golf Course
- Rancho Mirage Condo Rental Room 11
- Rancho Las Palmas Shopping Center
- The Westin Mission Hills Resort Pete Dye Course
- Rancho Mirage House Rental Room 12
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Cathedral City Palm Springs
- Rancho Mirage Condo Rental Room 47
- Whitewater Park
- Rancho Mirage House Rental Room 8
- Dinah Shore Golf Course
- Monterey Marketplace Shopping Center
- Best Friend Dog Park
- California Museum of The Heart
- The Westin Mission Hills Villas
- Rancho Las Palmas Golf Club
- Childrens Museum
- The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
- Children'sDiscovery Museum
- Hilton Garden Inn Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage