Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With the intent to restore some vintage ADULT dining to the “cove”, our hope is to establish a feeling of upscale classic that is reminiscent of “nostalgic” Desert vibes. We are focused on offering a great feel in ambiance, amazing food and exceptional service all wrapped in a tight bow.
We look forward to dining with you!
Our focus is warm and genuine service, local farm to table produce, creative cocktails and a well balanced selection of rotating taps! The RD RNNR vibe is hip and exciting and all right in the heart of our beloved Old Town La Quinta!
*And yes, we are pronounced roadrunner !!
For every occasion, to change the ordinary into extraordinary, come join us at Lavender Bistro, "where memories are made!"
Closed for Summer Break from the last Sunday in May until the last Thursday in September.
- JBJillBvipChicago / Illinois •25 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoSuch a wonderful night! A nice valet and welcome; sat right away to our table on the patio. It was warm and the live music was a nice calm volume. Food and drinks were outstanding. Pablo was a fantastic server—such a pro! Made our family happy and our 31st anniversary special. Highly recommend. Thank you!More infoArnold Palmer's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• La Quinta•4.8
- NLNLU02Palm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoConsistently consistent - and this says a lot for a new operation that has been open less than a month. They opened up with their high bar of standards solidly in place given this is a spin-off of RDRNR, and they don't disappoint. It has a great new menu and the same great service and vibe that they have been known for from RDRNR. Clearly the very best dining option in Old Town La Quinta by far. Close second --- RDRNR! We love this place!More infoDSRT CLUBPrice: Expensive• American• La Quinta•4.8
- WSWayneSSaskatoon / Saskatchewan •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What a beautiful setting. Even though it was cool they had lots of patio heaters. The lights on the trees made it really nice. Our server was excellent. His suggestions for our meal were perfect. We had the lobster ravioli and the sea bass. Both were delicious. We will definitely return.More infoLavender BistroPrice: Expensive• Californian• La Quinta•4.7
- TTulipsLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023New year’s dinner, terrific menu selection, with well thought out accompaniments, lovely presentation, delicious taste, and exceptional customer service! Definitely a top restaurant when you visit the desert. Sea bass was amazing along with couscous in a leek reduction, exquisite. The Coachella Citrus dessert is a show stopper, and tastes terrific. Make sure to look for Brian the bartender, at the piano bar; he serves great drinks, and provides excellent customer service! Terrific evening to start off new year, look forward to next visit.More infoMorgan's in the DesertPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• La Quinta•4.6
- MMerlot123Los Angeles •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a reservation, but we had to wait for about 15 minutes to be seated. They were quite busy! We ordered grande size of Margarita ranges from $20- 26, but we tasted barely any tequila:(. Very very weak margarita indeed! Skirt steak fajitas was excellent! Very very tender and tasty. We order the table side guacamole… It wasn’t tableside, just come out in the bowl and just a little bowl of guac for $20 is kinda a lot I think. It’s located in a beautiful resort so lighting and ambience were beautiful.More infoAdobe Grill - La Quinta Resort & ClubPrice: Moderate• undefined• La Quinta•4.6
Discover La Quinta
You don't have to be a snowbird to appreciate the warm winters in La Quinta. This resort city, which is a favorite of the golfing set, has an equal hankering for chain restaurants offering comfort foods and independent eateries that show off unique takes on American cuisine. While nearby Palm Springs has an old Hollywood feel, La Quinta delights with a laid-back vibe. What keeps tourists coming back year after year is the friendly neighborhood feel of the area as well as the French, Mexican and sushi eateries. Dinner, and a very late one at that, is the favorite meal of the day in the summer. During the slightly cooler winter months, restaurants do a booming business for breakfast and lunch.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in La Quinta is Arnold Palmer's Restaurant
- Two-Bedroom Ground Floor Villa Unit 203 by Reynen Luxury Homes
- La Quinta Mountain Golf Course
- Indian Springs
- La Quinta House Rental Room 154
- North Shore Marina
- La Quinta House Rental Room 127
- Pete Dye Resort Golf Course
- La Quinta Condo Rental Room 134
- Jack Nicklaus Resort Golf Course
- La Quinta Condo Rental Room 168
- La Quinta Citrus Golf Course
- Oasis Maintenance Station
- La Quinta Condo Rental Room 104
- La Quinta House Rental Room 162
- La Quinta Condo Rental Room 110
- La Quinta Condo Rental Room 166
- Tpc Stadium Golf Course
- Lake Cahuilla County Park
- La Quinta Condo Rental Room 158
- Coachella Plaza Shopping Center