- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoTruly a wonderful hidden oasis. From the minute you step through the doors, the ambiance is so inviting and fun. Whether in the bar or the courtyard, you feel cozy and part of a great vibe. The food is excellent. Our table enjoyed the deviled eggs, grilled artichokes, steak frites and cacio e pepe. Would order all of that again! Great cocktails too.More infoBar CecilPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Palm Springs•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoYou’re primarily paying for the privilege of being seated in a gorgeous location. Food is a secondary concern. We made the earliest possible reservation and were seated at a corner table with the best views of the viewpoint with windows along two walls . Made for good people watching. You really can’t go wrong with any table for there is a bay window along the entire length of the restaurant.More infoPeaks RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Palm Springs•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023PHENOMENAL!!! From the time we entered into the establishment we had the best in class service from start to finish. Our waiter Chad was the best! Ask for him! He made sure we made the most out of our dining experience. He was very knowledgeable about the menu, pairings as well as client favorites! His recommendations didn’t disappoint. I started with a tequila drink recommended but Chad. Superb!! It took me there! I had the soup of the as my starter, it was smooth and the right way to start my dinner. For my entree I had the lamb duet! Perfection at its finest! For my desert I had the sticky pudding. It was heaven here on earth! All of these options were recommended by Chad. This is now my new favorite restaurant when I visit PS. I’ll always ask for Chad because he’s phenomenal at what he does. Thanks Chad for ensuring my partner and I had an amazing dining experience.More infoCopley's on Palm CanyonPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Palm Springs•4.8
- LJLizJLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Music was too loud. Good food. Enrique was a great server, very personable and friendly! Provided great service Overall experience was much improved since our July 2022 visit.More infoCieloPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Cabazon•4.7
- TDTimDvipChicago / Illinois •56 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had a great New Year's Day 1:00 p.m. brunch with a couple each of Benedict's and corned beef hashes. The only thing weird was the bloody Mary which seemed like it was just made with vegetable juice, vodka, and lacked flavor. You would think a place like Spencer's would have a signature bloody Mary that would be great, not the case yesterday.More infoSpencer's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Palm Springs•4.8
The food scene in Cabazon is warm and welcoming with an array of dining options. There are food stands at outlet malls that serve grilled and fried foods. Outdoor seating is abundant, and diners love to sit at these eateries between shopping sprees. This sort of casual dining specializes in tacos, wraps, burgers and other handheld foods. Restaurant cafes, which are hybrids between full restaurants and cafes, are also popular in Cabazon. They serve macaroni and cheese, pork sandwiches, chili and other local favorites. These cafes offer speedy service to avoid long waits over your lunch break. Cabazon is home to many Asian choices too, including Chinese and Vietnamese eateries. Look for sweet and sour soups, pork buns and spinach rolls.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Cabazon. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steak and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cabazon who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cabazon either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Beaumont Shopping Center
- Travelodge Banning
- Desert Hills Factory Stores Shopping Center
- Pass Valley Park
- Sylvan Park
- Country Inn
- Gilman Ranch Historic Park
- Cabazon Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Banning
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets
- Sun Lakes Village Shopping Center
- Vista Grande Guard Station
- Quality Inn Banning I-10 Banning
- Days Inn Banning
- Hampton Inn & Suites Banning/Beaumont
- Sun Lakes Country Club And Golf Course
- Repplier Park
- Cabazon Dinosaurs
- Millard Canyon Guard Station