Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please, No children under 5 years old. Service animals only…..Thank you!
***IMPORTANT: Not all reservation availability is online - please call for more availability or event seating.
Chef Frederic takes the best locally grown and sourced food, mixes it with his creativity, and re-imagines it into perfect bites prepared with love.
Located at the remodeled Cole Hotel, a place to gather in Uptown Palm Springs.
We look forward to serving you!
*We welcome parties of 4-5 or less. (We have very limited availability for parties of 5)
*All reservations are for a 2 hour window.
*Kitchen closes at 9pm each evening.
*We have gone cashless! We accept all major credit and debit cards. Thank You!
*All reservations are made online. If no reservations appear on Open Table, we are full for that date.
*Due to the size of our kitchen, tables may not be merged for larger parties.
Copley’s is an award-winning restaurant serving American cuisine infused with hints of tropical and European flavors. Located in part of the former Cary Grant estate in the heart of Palm Springs, guests experience an upscale and inviting dining experience either outside on the patio with stunning mountain views or by enjoying the friendly atmosphere indoors. Executive Chef Andrew Copley has an extensive 20-year culinary background at five-star restaurants and hotels across the world, and is well known for innovative dishes such as Loch Duart Scottish Salmon and Niman Ranch Pork Chop and creative nightly specials.
Step in and you’ll be transported back to the elegance of the era: an intimate and inviting room, classic cocktails, world-class cuisine and the best in live entertainment seven nights a week. Hobnob with celebrities, locals, and visitors alike at Michael Holmes’ Purple Room — where Palm Springs plays!
Tuesday-Thursday enjoy acclaimed jazz entertainers from 6:30 to 9:30, No cover.
Tuesday through Thursday is the best Jazz Happy Hour in Valley from 4:00 to 6:00
Friday through Sunday join us for dinner and a show (tickets required) featuring nationally-known entertainers.
The Purple Room has been voted #1 on TripAdvisor and one of the top 100 restaurants in the country by Open Table.
Enjoy a meal in our outdoor setting and take in the ambiance of being out of the city and transported magically to the South of France.
*I apologize, but we do not have Vegan menu items. *
Spencer's is an adult-oriented restaurant, only 12 years old and above are allowed in the restaurant. Spencer's features an ambience that embodies the perfect blend of stylish elegance and comfortable informality. Join us for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Brunch in our newly expanded indoor dining room or our award winning temperature controlled patio. Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, Spencer's offers a popular Palm Springs tradition of culinary excellence featuring a fresh approach to classic American cuisine. Locally voted Best Breakfast, Best Sunday Brunch, Best Outdoor Dining, Best Gluten Free, Best Power Lunch, Best Wine List, Best Chef, Best Caterer and Most Romantic, Spencer's is Palm Springs' "it" place for any occasions.
- HHopeVancouver / British Columbia •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWonderful food and ambiance. I had a really lovely evening. The girls were wonderful and the overall experience was superb! Highly recommend the grilled octopus!More info4 SaintsPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Palm Springs•4.4
- MMorewinepleasevipLos Angeles •201 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We took our niece and boyfriend here for their first visit to the area. It's a great location to see a little downtown Palm Springs. The food and service were great. Thanks for the great experience.More infoSammy G's Tuscan GrillPrice: Moderate• Italian• Palm Springs•4.7
- TTinavipSan Diego •157 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time dining here and sure to return. Lovely setting and wonderful selections for dining. Service was very good and it was a busy time in Palm Springs - New Year's holiday weekend. We're very glad we picked Il Corso and when we return we will order the steak for sure!More infoIl Corso - Palm SpringsPrice: Expensive• Italian• Palm Springs•4.6
- APAPandaBearPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We sat in the walk path of the servers. That made it a bit uncomfortable. However, the server, Kelly, was VERY good. He provided everything in a timely matter. He had our appetizer served & waited till we were done before having our entire served. My husband had the pork chop & I had the short rib. Both, VERY tastey. Mine was nice and hot but my husband's pork chop was a bit on the cold side but tasted good. Overall, the dinner was excellent due to the server...!!!More infoLulu California BistroPrice: Moderate• Californian• Palm Springs•4.4
- JJennVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Fun atmosphere and good food. The portions were huge, we could have definitely shared some plates.More infoThe TropicalePrice: Expensive• Californian• Palm Springs•4.7
Discover Palm Springs
As the desert retreat of the Rat Pack, retired presidents and five-star generals, Palm Springs retains the cool midcentury charm that drew yesterday's celebrities to play tennis, golf and swim. You might still spot a celebrity today eating lavender-flavored pound cake with basil ice cream on the patio of a former Hollywood star's estate. Great seafood is unexpected in the middle of the desert, but Palm Springs offers several excellent raw bars and fresh fish restaurants. Traditional Italian diners are another desert surprise, and you'll also find some wonderful pizza parlors in the area. Palm Springs is a place of hidden oases and patios, which conceal fresh, farm-to-table California food served by chef-inspired kitchens.
Frequently asked questions
- Palm Springs Station
- Baristo Park
- Hi Desert Park
- Cathedral Canyon Country Club Lake Course
- Cathedral Canyon Country Club Arroyo Course
- Modern Pool Home
- Courtyard Palm Springs
- Biarritz With A View
- Tucca Park
- Palm Springs Visitor Center
- Palm Canyon
- Parker Palm Springs
- Marquis Villas Resort By Diamond Resorts
- Palm Springs Art Museum
- Palm Springs Tennis Club
- Ace Hotel and Swim Club Palm Springs
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Brisas Hotel
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Heritage Palms Golf Club