Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
**Established in 2018.
St. Louis' "Best New Steakhouse" serving only 100% Heritage Black Angus Midwest beef and produce from our restaurants on site greenhouse. Join us now for an intimate unparalleled urban farm to table experience in the heart of Downtown St. Louis.
The menus seamlessly blend traditional takes on Spanish classics, with drinks and dishes that have a distinctly Midwestern point of view – the result is a shared drinking and dining experience that is uniquely craveable, and truly memorable.
“Some foods taste so much more complex when cooked on a wood fire,” Craft says. “Grilling is a universal technique so the menu reflects many different cultures but the food will be heavily influenced by the grilling mecca of South America.”
Craft’s focus on simple foods with bold flavors is highlighted throughout the menu and includes several steak selections and rotating grilled items. From grilled pickles to grilled lamb ribs in soy, lime and garlic with a mango-honey glaze, dishes feature enticing techniques and flavors.
Dine indoors with warm wood and stone interiors or venture out onto the new outdoor lounge and upbeat bar area.
Family of Iaccarino honors the culinary heritage of the Campania region, with seasonal ingredients that closely resemble the sun-kissed produce harvested at the Iaccarino family’s farm. Fresh, handmade pastas create an edible narrative of the Iaccarino legacy, while whimsical desserts transport guests to Naples’ nostalgic bakeries.
From Sorrento to St. Louis, we look forward to welcoming you soon.
The Food here is as stunning as the décor. The Italian Cuisine is equal to the very best anywhere in St. Louis. Il Bel Lago's menu rates among the top Italian restaurants in St. Louis, as does the service. Come visit us and see for yourself.
At this time we are operating under the Covid 19 restrictions. Our patio is open, and our entire menu is available for take out/curbside pick up. Limited catering is also available. Call and let us know what we can do for you!
Earlybird Brunch 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. Sunday
Sunday Sips 11:30 - 4:00 p.m. with live music, Bistro Menu, and weekly food/drink specials
Happy Hour 4-6 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday (bar and food specials)
Sunset Sips served 5-8 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday (chef's specials, wine features, theme nights, and live entertainment)
- CTClayT1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways a treat to have a nice dinner at Charlie Gitto’s. Service was fantastic, and the entrees were delicious, per usual. Our waiter made it a point of asking the occasion for our visit, and it so happened my wife and I were celebrating our 30 year wedding anniversary. Upon conclusion of our meal, we were presented with a delicious dessert to celebrate. Will definitely be back again!More infoCharlie Gitto's 'On the Hill'Price: Expensive• Italian• The Hill•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoI arrived quite early for my singular reservation and they seated me right away anyway. Brandon was my server and he was fabulous. I couldn't have asked for better service, and the other people on the floor kept my water glass filled. The Lemon Drop Cocktail suggested by Brandon was surprisingly delicious, with lemon sugar on the outside of the glass. I had the filet mignon with mushrooms and onions. It was cooked perfectly medium-rare and was very tender with robust flavor. It was so huge that I couldn't eat it all. For dessert I ordered the cheesecake and the manager on duty who checked in with me said it would be the best I'd ever had, and she was right. Everything was perfect.More infoThe Capital Grille - St. Louis - ClaytonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.8
- CChristinaChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat food & cocktails! Service couldn’t have been better. Our server and the bartenders were extremely accommodating and made us feel so welcome. We are not from the area but will definitely be back when we return.More info801 LocalPrice: Expensive• American• Frontenac•4.6
- Jjwilliams575St. Louis •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 26, 2023Overall everything was superb. My server was outstanding. The meal was delightful. The ambiance was exquisite. I couldn't have been more pleased. My steak was cooked to perfection. I was tempted to order the wagyu again. Sadly I resisted temptation. I'm looking forward to dining here in the near future.More info801 Chophouse - St. LouisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Would not change a thing! Wonderful!More infoCasa Don Alfonso - The Ritz-Carlton St. LouisPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Clayton•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover St. Louis
Whether you're in the mood for a hearty meal with the family or a fine dining experience with someone special, you can easily find the perfect restaurant in St. Louis. This city is a hotbed of barbecued treats, which includes pulled pork sandwiches, saucy ribs and more. Pair these options with Southern comfort foods like mac and cheese or mashed potatoes to delight your taste buds. For a more sophisticated dining experience, numerous upscale steakhouses serve farm-raised beef steaks and fresh seafood options. St. Louis’ culinary options extend far beyond traditional American fare. In this river town, you can find an incredible range of cultural foods, including Indian cuisine, Italian foods, Chinese options, Mexican fare and more.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in St. Louis is Billy's on Broadway
- Fairmount Park Race Track
- Horseshoe Lake State Park
- Lyceum Theatre
- City Park
- Union Station
- Harbor Haus Inn & Suites
- Lumiere Place Casino and Hotel
- Four Seasons St. Louis
- Gateway Arch
- Hollywood Casino St Louis
- Vinita County Park
- Tower Grove Park
- Fort Zumwalt State Park
- Lambert St Louis International Airport
- Christy Park
- City Museum
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles