Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The name Raduno aptly translates as a "place of gathering" or "to rally around a common cause;" in this case, that cause is a great dining experience in a blossoming historic neighborhood in downtown Little Rock.
Walk-ins welcome! Please call the restaurant if reservations do not appear available online.
Reservations are recommended.
Must be 21 or older to enter the property. State ID is required.
No outside food or drink allowed.
No gifts are allowed.
Park Grill hours are as follows: Tuesday through Friday from 11:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m. for lunch service, Wednesday through Friday from 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. for dinner service. Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Dr. Daron Praetzel, Owner
Whether you’re interested in a date night for two, a special gathering in our private Red Room, catering for your big event, or simply relaxing with drinks and appetizers in a chic bar and lounge, J&S Italian Villa proudly provides attentive service in a welcoming atmosphere.
Ristorante Capeo, Est 2003, is an authentic Italian restaurant in the heart of the Argenta Arts District in Downtown North Little Rock, Arkansas. Families are welcome to the friendly and historic venue where they can experience a taste of truly authentic Italian Cusine . Our menu offers mainstay items that include wood-fired pizzas, Classic and Signature Antipasti, Homemade Pasta Dishes and Entrees, all made to order in house. For a wholesome and balanced experience at Ristorante Capeo, we have a nice wine cellar with hundreds of labels to satisfy all budgets and a full dining bar. The cozy atmosphere of the 130 year old building and top notch experienced staff serving the best Italian food in Arkansas make your dining experience beyond reproach.
- SstanjSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoIt was a nice experience but we were not crazy about side salad dressing. Bread was a bit scarce. Steak was disappointing- on the thin side for a ribeye & lots of fatMore infoBrave New RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Little Rock•4.9
- LLewisLas Vegas •6 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoAlfredo and burrata were great as usual. White wine on draft could have been cooler.More infoRaduno Brick Oven & BarroomPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Little Rock•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipMississippi •14 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 26, 2023We went to Allsopp & Chapple for a five course wine dinner; the food, wine and service were all excellent….a great dining experience. We have been to Allsopp and Chapple several times for delicious meals and will definitely return!More infoAllsopp & Chapple Restaurant + BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Little Rock•4.8
- MSMatthewSDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 26, 2023Food, service, atmosphere, everything was amazing. Second time being here and won't be the last.More infoCypress SocialPrice: Expensive• American• North Little Rock•4.9
- MPMaxP1 review5.0Dined on Sep 26, 2023Every time I have been there food and service was awesome.More infoPetit & KeetPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Little Rock•4.8
Discover Little Rock
Little Rock is the capital of the state of Arkansas and boasts a population of nearly three quarters of a million people. While you can enjoy terrific traditional southern cuisine, including fried pickles, fresh sweet peaches, and pecan pie, you can also enjoy a prix fixe lunch, Argentinian cuisine including empanadas and chimichurri, and a beautiful tray of sushi or sashimi, served in an elegant setting. From burger baskets to German pastries, the metropolis of Little Rock offers plenty of dining options for any taste. Vegan and vegetarian options are available in several locations, and some establishments downtown cater specifically to meat-free dining.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 47 restaurants in Little Rock. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Japanese, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Little Rock who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Little Rock either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Little Rock
- Devils Fork Recreation Area
- Robinson Center
- Bill & Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field
- Sugar Loaf Recreation Area
- Degray Lake Resort State Park
- Hot Springs National Park
- Big Dam Bridge
- War Memorial Stadium
- Lake Hamilton 780
- Comfort Inn I-40 East
- Museum of Discovery
- Little Rock Zoo
- Rose City Shopping Center
- Oaklawn Race Track
- Big Dam Brid
- Excell Park
- Lakewood Village Shopping Center
- Mccain Mall Shopping Center
- Hot Springs Central Avenue Historical District