29 restaurants available nearby
Has to be the best fine dining experience in LR. Emily made some fantastic agave-based cocktails, Caleb’s service was immaculate as always, and Greg always comes through to make everything perfect. Chef Bonner’s menu is out of this world— highly recommend the Wagyu Short Rib. 11/10.
Great atmosphere and great music from "Cliff and Susan." They were amazing! Drinks were good but there were kinks in the tabletop tap for the margaritas. But, all was worked out. Waitress was sweet, but not knowledgeable on menu or drinks. She was also very scarce, at times. Food options...
Went for lunch. Excellent food preparation, good medley of food options, very good salmon salad, meal served promptly. Recommend early arrival for the lunch meal window, late arrival may result in missing your preferred desert. Good coffee.
My wife and I had a Valentine's dinner on the 13th (Saturday). It was our first time at SO. The service was great and the food was excellent. It was a special occasion and a special menu so I expected it to be a little expensive, which it was. My only compliant was that I thought it was a little...
- Oak Tree Plaza Shopping Center
- Little Rock Marriott
- Self Creek Public Use Area
- Days Inn & Suites Osceola
- Fort Pillow State Historic Area
- Shackleford Plaza Shopping Center
- Benton Square Shopping Center
- Con Ark Village Shopping Center
- Hot Springs Central Avenue Historical District
- Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
- Interstate Park
- Park Plaza Mall Shopping Center
- Sherwood Oaks Shopping Center
- La Quinta Inn Little Rock at Rodney Parham Road
- Little Rock Zoo
- University of Arkansas At Little Rock Planetarium
- Market Street Plaza Shopping Center
- Degray Lake Resort State Park
- Old State House Museum
- War Memorial Stadium