29 restaurants available nearby
Atmosphere was good. Service great. Greens were salty but I assume it was an off night because my aunt faved about how good they were in a previous visit. Chicken in cheese dip was tuff. Cousin complained her pork chop was rough and one relative fish was not cooked inside. The fried green tomatoes...
Must stop in Little Rock.
Great food great service.
Make sure you visit the Clinton Presidential Library!
My first time here, the ambiance was amazing. I’d never had halibut but the way the server described it, sounded great! So I took a chance & I’m glad I did! Overall, delicious food, great location. I’ll definitely go back!
- Wyndham Riverfront Hotel
- Bidwell Point Use Area
- Dickey Stephens Ball Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant
- Days Inn North Little Rock / Maumelle
- Jacksonville Shopping Center
- Lake Hamilton 780
- Embassy Suites Little Rock
- Crest Lawn Memorial Park
- The Burgundy Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Arkansas Arts Center
- Staybridge Suites Hot Springs
- Lake Greeson
- Curren Conway Field
- Malvern Shopping Center
- Cloverdale Plaza Shopping Center
- Albert Pike Recreation Area
- Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
- Cain Park
- Olive Street Plaza Shopping Center