Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have been to Italy and studied it's masters. We have tasted (a lot) of wine. We have searched for the best ingredients, and learned and perfected the best recipes. Why wouldn't we be the best Italian experience in the Vail Valley!
The idea of growing fresh fruits and vegetables in the Rocky Mountains might seem crazy to some, but for us it is just another step in perfecting our craft. Our Chefs and Gardeners labor tirelessly to bring you the best produce and ingredients available seasonally
We try each day to live and work with a purpose. Each step of your evening has been pondered. We try hard to bring you the food you crave and anticipate your every need while you are dining with us. From the stuzzichino when you step in our door to the parting sips of limoncello.
* Outdoor tables are available weather permitting.
* We do not have an enclosed patio with heaters, so plan according to the current weather forecast. We likely will NOT be able to move your party inside due to inclement weather.
* Parties of up to 5 will be given 1.5 hours from the time of reservation, parties of 6-8 will be allotted 2 hours. If your party is late, it will cut into your overall time.
* Due to limited space, please account for any children in your party.
* We hold tables for up to 15 minutes. If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please contact the restaurant.
We specialize in boutique natural wines from around the globe, local craft beers, and must-have light fare staples like cheese, charcuterie, and local desserts in the comfort of our cozy neighborhood bar. Last call is made 45 minutes prior to closing.
The Carlin, opening June 2023 in Breckenridge, CO, is transforming one of Breck’s integral downtown properties into an extraordinary three-story experience – each level with a realm of its own.
Come taste Marco's Coal-Fired's efforts and see if we don’t have you dreaming of warm Neapolitan nights, no passport required!
An oasis of Japan in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
Banzai Sushi features the highest level of Japanese
cuisine crafted with a creative touch.
We're the home of "100 Rolls". Select from 100 sushi combinations ranging from the usual to the outrageous. There is a sushi roll here for
every taste. Or choose from our innovative lunch and dinner menus featuring fully cooked selections of fish, chicken or beef. All prepared in the time honored cooking traditions of Japan.
- OTOpenTable DinervipDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waiter was awesome and food was incredible as always.More infoQuality Italian- DenverPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.7
- CCrystalvipDenver / Colorado •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is the best experience I’ve had here. My previous ones have not been this good. We arrived early and they sat us down right away at the disco ball booth. The server was very nice!More infoHappy Camper PizzaPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Downtown / LoDo•4.7
- CCliffvipDenver / Colorado •25 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Early seating so it was quiet and intimate. The wine list is one of the best. The martini’s reasonably priced. The food quality, preparation and taste was unique and over the top. I think it’s the best restaurant in Denver.More infoMatsuhisa DenverPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Cherry Creek•4.9
- KCKalaCChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is one of my favorite restaurants in Cherry Creek. Great food, outstanding service (Travis was wonderful), the only drawback is how noisy it: I’m a quiet talker and my date has a difficult time hearing me. It’s still worth it! I go to North again and again. Definitely recommend it.More infoNorth Italia – DenverPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.7
- YOYesitisODenver / Colorado •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing. Checked in without hovering. Water was filled and cocktails replaced without us asking. Offered helpful menu suggestions regarding flavor and GF modifications. Food was delicious.More infoTrue Food Kitchen - Cherry CreekPrice: Moderate• American• Cherry Creek•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Located just an hour’s drive from the trifecta of ski resorts—Aspen, Vail and Breckenridge—and nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains; Denver is scaling the ranks of the country’s most desirable places to live. And while Colorado’s capital city is a world class hub of winter recreations, a booming restaurant scene is on the rise, too. Brunch waits now rival those of its coastal counterparts. Sounds a little weird given Denver’s land-locked nature, but sushi is also popular here. Downtown, you’ll find Italian Trattorias, sprawling beer gardens, and a slew of coffee shops that range from pour over bars to laid-back, locals-only spots. Larimer Square forms the heart of downtown’s historic district and houses upscale restaurants fit for special occasions. On the outskirts of town, Red Rocks Amphitheater draws festival crowds for its outdoor acoustics and epic views.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Denver is Rioja
- Arvada Center For The Arts Humanities
- Elitch Gardens Theme And Water Park
- Cheesman Park
- Buell Theatre
- The Ridge At Castle Pines North
- Pepsi Center
- Residence Inn Boulder Longmont
- Larimer Square
- Grand Hyatt Denver
- Flatiron Crossing Mall Shopping Center
- Congress Park
- Aurora Sports Park
- Blue Mesa Lodge #40
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
- Monaco Denver, a Kimpton Hotel
- The Oxford Hotel Denver
- Mile High Stadium Historical
- Pearl Street Mall
- The Denver Center For The Performing Arts
- The 12 best spots in Denver for celebrating right now
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Denver
- Best Restaurants in Colorado Springs
- 10 top date night restaurants in Denver
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
- Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Denver
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
- 20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
- Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
- 50 Denver Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- Denver's Most Iconic Restaurants
- The best places to grab a drink in Denver
- 5 innovative restaurants to seek out in Denver