Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Splendido can comfortably accommodate a range of events including wedding receptions, family celebrations, cocktail parties, as well as business and corporate dinners with private facilities for catered meetings and seminars.
All times might not be available online, please contact us and we will be happy to help with your reservation.
We are open Tuesday through Saturday, closed on Sunday & Monday.
We are answering our phone during business hours at 2 pm.
Whether you're in blue jeans or resplendent evening attire, or whether you prefer a cold beer or a legendary French Burgundy, we welcome everyone to enjoy one of the most exciting and rewarding dining experiences in Colorado.
*Hours of operation are subject to change. Please call for more information.
WYLD Breakfast - https://scnv.io/TFVs
WYLD Lunch - https://scnv.io/GPkl
WYLD Dinner - https://scnv.io/BPc4
Wine List - https://scnv.io/Nq0h
- DKDjKosDenver / Colorado •4 reviews5.0Dined todayMy husband and I splurged on the new Chef’s tasting menu. What an amazing dining experience! Each course was amazing. The Hokkaido scallop tartare was perhaps the best thing I’ve ever eaten. We were thrilled with the level of service received.More infoGrouse Mountain GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Beaver Creek•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoHad the unfortunate experience of sitting next to loud out of control kids while parents sat on opposite side of restaurant without a care. Other than that restaurant and staff was perfectMore infoCitrea - Beaver CreekPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Beaver Creek•4.6
- CcindyfKansas City / Kansas •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a great dinner Thanksgiving Eve! Staff and food were great!More infoBeaver Creek ChophousePrice: Expensive• Steak• Beaver Creek•4.4
- HVHungryinVV1 review4.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023We ate here this summer and its was really good. We came here again in late September and it was really sub par. Skimpy salad, peaches were tasteless even though Palisade Peaches are in season. The burger was half as good. Everything was prepared well but it seemed like the quality of ingredients in the off season are less than what was offered in the summer for the same price. Service was great and food prep and presentation were nice, just quality of ingredients make me sad to not want to return as we love this spot.More infoAlpine + Antlers at Beaver Creek LodgePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Beaver Creek•4.4
- LSLilianSOrlando / Central Florida East •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Family dinner. Spectacular food!More infoSplendido at the Chateau - Beaver CreekPrice: Very Expensive• American• Beaver Creek•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Beaver Creek
In addition to its incredible Rocky Mountains backdrop, Beaver Creek has a cosmopolitan restaurant scene that will take you by surprise. Ranching is a big part of the region, and chefs at the steakhouses in Beaver Creek know how to cook up steaks the right way. Beaver Creek is about more than meat, though. You'll find plenty of restaurants offering vegetarian-friendly options. It's also possible to partake in sushi and sashimi. International selections include French, Italian, and Mexican. If you're feeling truly daring, go ahead and try a plate of Rocky Mountain oysters. In order not to spoil the surprise, though, it's wise not to look up the main ingredient of this dish before you dig in (hint: it's not oysters).
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Beaver Creek is Splendido at the Chateau - Beaver Creek
- Borders Lodge
- Settlers Lodge by Exclusive Vail Rentals
- Bachelor Gulch Village
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort
- Kiva by East West Resorts Beaver Creek
- Oxford Court Beaver Creek Village
- Poste Montane Lodge by East West Resorts
- Elkhorn Lodge
- The Charter at Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas
- Royal Elk Glade Beaver Creek Village
- The Centennial At Beaver Creek
- Park Plaza Beaver Creek
- 41 Trout Pond Lane
- St. James Place
- The Osprey at Beaver Creek, a RockResort
- Strawberry Park Express
- Oxford Court #104
- Creekside at Beaver Creek
- Strawberry Park