Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The seasonal menu from our culinary directory Nic Weber highlights ingredients from local farmers and producers to bring you a true taste of Colorado.
- BCBenitoCMvipHouston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023If not the best restaurant in Winter Park, at least on the top 3!.More infoNamaste IndiaPrice: Expensive• French / Indian• Winter Park•4.6
- JBJanBvipDenver / Colorado •15 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Deno's has been a Winter Park staple for many decades! We have enjoyed dinner there many times and this was our first Thanksgiving holiday dinner at Deno's! The traditional turkey dinner did not disappoint. Butternut squash soup to start followed by turkey dinner and then pecan pie or pumpkin pie for dessert. It was great value for the money and I was grateful. I did not have to cook in the kitchen all day long after a long haul flight back from Australia vacation. It was the winner, winner, turkey dinner! Highly recommendMore infoDeno's Mountain BistroPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Winter Park•4.3
- LSLSandDenver / Colorado •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Exceptional, personable, wonderful food. We love this restaurant, and will always make a reservation whenever we are in Winter Park. The service was outstanding.More infoPaella's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Winter Park•4.9
- LLisa12vNew York / Tri-State Area •16 reviews4.0Dined on Aug 5, 2023We had an excellent server, Ty from Atlanta. Unfortunately, he was the only server - the rest of the staff went off shift and no one stayed to help him. Food was great. Scott did his best to talk to guests and ask for patience. Everyone was in a good mood, so it was fine. Will be back in the winter and trust there will be more staff then.More infoDoc's RoadhousePrice: Moderate• American• Winter Park•3.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Incredible food and incredible people! EAT HERE! The chef even came out to talk to us and talk about the food. Best meal we have ever had here by far and we had some local with us that agreed!More infoThe Saloon at A-Frame ClubPrice: Expensive• American• Winter Park•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Winter Park
Winter Park is home to the Winter Park Ski Resort and has a seasonal population that more than doubles its permanent population. Located with the stunning Continental Divide as the backdrop, the restaurants in Winter Park have a cuisine that rivals the beautiful scenery. Casual meals can include Midwestern specialties like bison and elk or classic soups and sandwiches. If you are looking for a more international meal, you can choose from Mediterranean, Greek, Mexican fish tacos, Italian, French, and much more. Restaurant owners in Winter Park know that you are probably here for the skiing, so they are going to get you in and fed and up onto the mountains in record time!
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Winter Park is Namaste India
- Winter Park Visitor Center
- 1345 Rendezvous Cabin
- Cozens Ranch Museum
- Louis Peak
- Dakota House
- Best Western Alpenglo Lodge
- Timber Ridge
- Fraser Experimental Forest
- Hideaway Village
- Winter Park Resort
- Winter Park Condos and Townhomes by Beaver Village
- Byers View
- Tenderfoot Ii
- Trademark I
- Zephyr Express