Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Specializing in Rocky Mountain cuisine and seafood. Unique Rocky Mountain Log Cabin atmosphere with great food in a casual environment. Kid friendly and locals’ favorite since 1983. Serving lunch and dinner daily starting at 11 am. Beautiful garden patio dining dining available. Come check us out and find out why we are the Valleys favorite spot for over 30 years.
OpenTable reservations are not available during lunch, please contact the restaurant directly.
- SStacyrb27vipDenver / Colorado •27 reviews5.0Dined todayJuniper, in my opinion, is one of the best restaurants in the valley overall. The food, the ambience and the service are always fabulous! I highly recommend it! Last night I tried the salmon and it was perfect!More infoJuniper Restaurant in the Vail ValleyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Edwards•4.9
- DKDjKosDenver / Colorado •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoMy husband and I splurged on the new Chef’s tasting menu. What an amazing dining experience! Each course was amazing. The Hokkaido scallop tartare was perhaps the best thing I’ve ever eaten. We were thrilled with the level of service received.More infoGrouse Mountain GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Beaver Creek•4.7
- CccccvipChicago / Illinois •14 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoRibeye steak special was fabulous. Tender and cooked as requested, very rare.More infoEd'zPrice: Moderate• American• Edwards•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a great experience at Vin48. We got there much earlier than our reserved time due to transportation availability but the owner for us right in. The server was very helpful with our selections being our first time. Wine list was outstanding. Everything we ordered was delicious!More infoVin48 Restaurant Wine BarPrice: Expensive• American• Avon•4.9
- MRMeredithRvipChicago / Illinois •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Always fantastic! A Colorado must! Great food and ambiance.More infoGashouse Restaurant - ColoradoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Edwards•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Edwards is a small, cozy community on the outreaches of Denver. Grilled Atlantic salmon is a favorite in this ski region. While it might seem surprising to associate fish with Edwards, this salmon is glazed with a savory honey sauce. It is a healthy alternative in the wintertime. On the sweeter side, Edwards’ pastries are delicious treats. The community's bakeries are held to high standards, and they raise the bar for desserts and other baked goods. Explore 2nd Street, where you’ll find a pair of bakeries selling complementary items. Warm and cold pastries are sold on a daily basis, and they come in confectionery packages for special events.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Edwards is Juniper Restaurant in the Vail Valley