Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have been to Italy and studied it's masters. We have tasted (a lot) of wine. We have searched for the best ingredients, and learned and perfected the best recipes. Why wouldn't we be the best Italian experience in the Vail Valley!
The idea of growing fresh fruits and vegetables in the Rocky Mountains might seem crazy to some, but for us it is just another step in perfecting our craft. Our Chefs and Gardeners labor tirelessly to bring you the best produce and ingredients available seasonally
We try each day to live and work with a purpose. Each step of your evening has been pondered. We try hard to bring you the food you crave and anticipate your every need while you are dining with us. From the stuzzichino when you step in our door to the parting sips of limoncello.
Chef McCaw's food is complemented by our eclectic, carefully chosen wine list. An Enomatic preservation system allows us to present over 40 wines by the glass and half glass. We also serve hand-crafted cocktails and beer from our full bar.
Sleighs depart at 5 p.m. from the Beaver Creek Chophouse and run every half hour until 9 p.m.
Pricing for Winter will be $189 per person not including tax, gratuity or beverages. Kids 12 and under $79 and children 4 and under are complementary.
For reservations you may visit opentable.com or call 970-754-3463
We look forward to seeing you this Winter and thank everyone for an Epic summer season!
Northside Kitchen offers Homestyle Contemporary American Cuisine in a comfortable modern mountain setting. From Slow-Roasted Prime Rib and Wild Salmon, to Lobster Risotto and Braised Lamb Shank, Northside offers a full service dinner menu every night of the week!
Northside is also famous for our bakery. Come join us for a hearty breakfast or lunch and fresh baked donuts. Every night our bakery staff makes fresh donuts, pastries and breads. Get here early, they sell out quickly.
Stoke & Rye by Chef Richard Sandoval is a modern American grill with a menu reflecting both the Colorado landscape and Chef Sandoval’s creative stylings. Dishes are genuine, time-honored, and traditional -- slow roasting in wood embers, braising, preserving, and smoking techniques bring the true flavors of America's great foods. Grilled steaks, flamed tomahawk, hand-cut steaks and chops, shucked oysters, house-smoked line caught Colorado trout and more comprise the menu highlights.
Located inside the Vail Valley’s award-winning Westin Riverfront, the spacious Stoke & Rye dining room is bright and airy, embracing the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains with colorful fabrics, earthy textures, rustic mixed metal design elements and botanicals. Guests can enjoy unmatched views of Beaver Creek Mountain and the Eagle River on Stoke & Rye’s expansive patio, which offers multiple fire pits and a full-service outdoor bar.
- OTDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways a great experience at Juniper! Love the food and the vibesMore infoJuniper Restaurant in the Vail ValleyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Edwards•4.9
- OTDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAbsolutely superb. Everything, from booking the reservation to paying the bill was flawless.More infoMirabelle RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Belgian• Beaver Creek•4.9
- CCharvipNew York / Tri-State Area •18 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The buffet was delicious and I had two crazy foodies with me. They are very critical about the food that eat. We do hope that next year it is as good but to display different entrees, sides, salads, soup although potato leek soup was amazing. It is good to change it up. Shows restaurant goers versatility. Dessert was good but should be cut in smaller pieces. Then you can try more. Eat a cupcake, then too much to try other servings. Or take two bites and leave the rest. When I was getting dessert that was the conversation with the folks getting desert. Like sample size pieces. Ty for a wonderful culinary experience. Price was fair. I hope it stays affordable so families can enjoy. Some of the restaurants in the Valley are way over the top!!!More infoStoke & RyePrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Avon•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a great experience at Vin48. We got there much earlier than our reserved time due to transportation availability but the owner for us right in. The server was very helpful with our selections being our first time. Wine list was outstanding. Everything we ordered was delicious!More infoVin48 Restaurant Wine BarPrice: Expensive• American• Avon•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipDenver / Colorado •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023From the welcoming staff to the incredible culinary delights this is one of my favorite spots in Avon. An absolute dinning treasure!More infoFattoriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Avon•4.9
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Avon, Colorado, has the fortunate combination of stunning landscapes and a wide variety of restaurants. Eateries here include perennial American favorites like pizza, tacos, and hamburgers. If you want something with a local flavor, try getting green chiles on your burgers or eggs. Although green chiles are more popular in New Mexico, that popularity has made its way to Colorado as well. For something a little different, or if you want to be daring, try a plate of Rocky Mountain oysters. Trout is also a popular menu item in this region. The trout is often locally sourced, so this is a fish to definitely sample. Speaking of locally sourced, Colorado is known for its beer, too, and several major beers are on top here, including Coors Light and Blue Moon.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Avon is Fattoria
- Buffalo Ridge
- Seasons at Avon
- Comfort Inn Vail Beaver Creek
- Lodge at Brookside Avon Village
- Beaver Creek West Condos
- Shuttle to Slopes Sandstone Collection
- Avon Village
- Ridgepoint Avon Village
- Lakeside Terrace
- Christie Lodge
- Walk to Slopes Vail and Lionshead
- Beaver Creek Ski Area
- Buckhorn Bachelor Gulch
- Alpine Creek West
- Ski-in Ski-out Collection
- Beaver Creek Landing by Exclusive Vail Rentals
- Wyndham Resort at Avon
- Grouse Mountain Express
- Westin Penthouse by Exclusive Vail Rentals
- Treetops Lionshead Village