Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
French-influenced with a casual, friendly vibe, Atelier by Radex is a spectacular choice for lunch or dinner.
We serve all needs to all people. We've got breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night, patio, specialty coffee, and a craft beer, wine and cocktail bar. eclectic and repurposed decor, fun and friendly staff. We are here for you!
We place a premium on doing the work to find producers, growers, and ranchers that have values that align with our own. It’s our desire to bring food to your table that speaks to its sense of place and time, and to be able to bring the connection to those producers to a higher level of consciousness.
Chef/Owner Wiggins brings decades of restaurant experience to Cattivella and was named Best Italian by Westword and winner of multiple awards for food and service from The Denver Post, 5280 magazine, The American Culinary Federation and The American Automobile Association. She makes an annual pilgrimage to Italy to work with Italian chefs and learn the classic techniques and ingredients that she employs at Cattivella.
An exhibition kitchen is the star of the show at Cattivella and focuses all attention on a wood-burning pizza oven, a wood-burning grill and the graceful dance of the Cattivella cooks.
Ace serves Asian inspired dishes conducive to sharing, drinking and hanging out. Voted as Denver’s Best Bartender by 5280 magazine, featuring house made sodas, fresh juices, Asian beers and a craft cocktail menu.
Ace is a place to eat, drink, play, and hang in another unique and creative destination in Uptown, Denver, Colorado brought to you by Secret Sauce F&B group.
We specialize in the Food and Wine of Rome and Southern Italy. Coperta translates to blanket; we want to surround you with comforting food and hospitality during your experience with us. The Mezzogiorno separates from the South from the North of Italy. We take pride in these regions and the history of their food and culture. We offer a full service bar and extensive Wine List of Southern Italian wines. Our decor is charmingly old school with big windows and tile floors. We would love for you to come to see us!
We accept reservations nightly and our bar area is open seating. If you do not see your desired time please give us a call!
Drinks: We have an excellent wine, beer and D Bar concoctions menu that suits all price ranges and occasions. We even have a wine made just for us called Mr. Cupcake by award winning wine maker, Charles Smith!! Time for some after work fun? Join us for Nibbles and Sips Happy Hour!
Dining: D Bar isn’t based on one particular type of dining. As chefs, we pull from what we personally enjoy eating. Thus, our menu is based on our childhood favorites, inspiration from travels, and simply just things we like to eat!
Dessert: Our passion and background is pastry! We have designed D Bar with a unique dessert bar! It's the best seating in the house as you watch pastry chefs create beautiful plated desserts right before your eyes!
- AAnnevipDenver / Colorado •11 reviews5.0Dined todayThe gnocchi is the best I've ever had. They're light and fluffy.More infoGuard & GracePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / LoDo•4.8
- GWGeorgiaW1 review5.0Dined on May 27, 2023We went here for my birthday dinner and the food was absolutely incredible. The seitan wings half and half were a favourite even for my non-vegan friends. I also loved the 2 piece cauliflower chicken with Mac and cheese side. It was perfectly crunchy and tasty! Cocktails were great too! Our server, Josie, was informative and super friendly! I’m not from Denver but I’ll be returning again before heading back to Australia for sure!More infoWatercourse FoodsPrice: Expensive• Vegan• Uptown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My family and I went in for a new year dinner and it was wonderful! Our server was very attentive and had great guest interactions with us! The food was fabulous. We started with the traditional guacamole, and for entrees we had shrimp fajitas and the chicken enchiladas! All three were super flavorful and so good. We ended with the churros that are to die for! Tamayo is a great spot for good mexican and yummy margs!More infoTamayo RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• Downtown / LoDo•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waiter was awesome and food was incredible as always.More infoQuality Italian- DenverPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.6
- RARachelADenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Sam was fantastic! He was engaging and happy to please our kids we had with us- we will be back 1000%!More infoSTK – DenverPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / LoDo•4.2
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Uptown Denver
When it comes to enjoying the booming Denver culture, few neighborhoods can compete with exciting Uptown. Many restaurants in the area cater to the most straightforward tastes, with steakhouses that serve Colorado range beef and local pubs with standard bar food. However, many eateries also have diverse menu options inspired by the local immigrant history. The cheeseburger was invented in this town, and many eateries still serve their own variations of this American classic. Adventurous diners might want to try Rocky Mountain oysters. In addition, the Denver expansion has drawn in some of the best chef talent in the West.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Uptown Denver is Atelier by Radex
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Downtown
- Cathedral of The Immaculate Conception
- Enterprise Hill Historic District
- Warwick Denver Hotel
- Swallow Hill Historic District Historical
- Lafayette Historic District Historical
- Colorado State Capitol
- Glenarm Place Historic Residential District Historical
- Molly Brown House Museum
- Days Inn Downtown Denver
- Denver Museum of Miniatures Dolls And Toys
- San Rafael Historic District
- Lawson Park