Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Debuting in 1950, Palace Arms has hosted a myriad of important events and V.I.P.s over the years, including Presidents Harry Truman and Jimmy Carter, Elizabeth Taylor, Lowell Thomas, and members of Pink Floyd.
Guests today can expect an award-winning wine program, high-end seafood, prime cut steaks, imported caviar, delectable desserts, clink-worthy cocktails, and much more.
Contact us at 303.297.3111 x3223
Chef Brian De Souza and Syd Younggreen arrive to the scene with an innovative a la carte menu with influences from their experiences throughout the world. You can find menu items like Peruvian-inspired tapas, ceviche, tartare, and locally-sourced Lazy Acre beef.
The menu is complemented by a refreshing craft cocktail selection and impressive wine list curated by our beverage director, Bruce Martin Polack. Our Happy Hour offerings include $10 select wines and draft beer, spritzes, and sangria.
Spice up your next happy hour or celebrate a special night; we invite you to come be our Regular.
Serving locally sourced ingredients at the highest quality with an elevated service, complemented by an award-winning wine program and signature craft cocktails.
Our unique 8000 Sq. Ft. space features décor that honors the building’s past, and Ophelia, the muse. Ophelia's continues the Edible Beats tradition of globally-inspired, responsibly-sourced food. Our menu features fresh, craveable takes on flatbreads, sandwiches, and brunch, in true "Gastro-Brothel" style.
Please be aware that beginning in November 2023, we will be open for select Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but otherwise closed on those days without programming.
We will be open for regular hours, pending shows & events, Thursday through Saturday for dinner & entertainment, and Saturday and Sunday for brunch
Looking forward to welcoming you into one of the oldest and most unique dining and entertainment spaces that Denver has to offer!
- MmagmomvipHouston •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat dinner! Can’t wait to go back. Had crab cake and ribeye.More infoOcean Prime - Denver - Larimer SquarePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown / LoDo•4.7
- RSRonSvipDenver / Colorado •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOutstanding food. We had a great experience. Everyone loved the food. Diverse and quality wine list.More infoVenice Ristorante & Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown / LoDo•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My family and I went in for a new year dinner and it was wonderful! Our server was very attentive and had great guest interactions with us! The food was fabulous. We started with the traditional guacamole, and for entrees we had shrimp fajitas and the chicken enchiladas! All three were super flavorful and so good. We ended with the churros that are to die for! Tamayo is a great spot for good mexican and yummy margs!More infoTamayo RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• Downtown / LoDo•4.6
- BSBrentSvipDenver / Colorado •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Irene was absolutely amazing!More infoThe Capital Grille - DenverPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / LoDo•4.8
- RARachelADenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Sam was fantastic! He was engaging and happy to please our kids we had with us- we will be back 1000%!More infoSTK – DenverPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / LoDo•4.2
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Located just an hour’s drive from the trifecta of ski resorts—Aspen, Vail and Breckenridge—and nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains; Denver is scaling the ranks of the country’s most desirable places to live. And while Colorado’s capital city is a world class hub of winter recreations, a booming restaurant scene is on the rise, too. Brunch waits now rival those of its coastal counterparts. Sounds a little weird given Denver’s land-locked nature, but sushi is also popular here. Downtown, you’ll find Italian Trattorias, sprawling beer gardens, and a slew of coffee shops that range from pour over bars to laid-back, locals-only spots. Larimer Square forms the heart of downtown’s historic district and houses upscale restaurants fit for special occasions. On the outskirts of town, Red Rocks Amphitheater draws festival crowds for its outdoor acoustics and epic views.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Downtown Denver is Red Square Euro Bistro
- Monaco Denver, a Kimpton Hotel
- Downtown Aquarium
- The Curtis- A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- United Artists Denver Pavilions Stadium
- Magnolia Hotel Denver
- Elitch Gardens Theme And Water Park
- University of Colorado Denver
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Crowne Plaza Denver
- Centennial Park 60
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Denver Downtown
- Invesco Field At Mile High
- Lincoln Park
- JW Marriott Denver at Cherry Creek
- Brown Palace
- The Oxford Hotel Denver
- Civic Center Park
- Larimer Square
- Westin Denver Downtown
- Grand Hyatt Denver