28 restaurants available nearby
Our food was tasty. We had the tuna dip, sea bass, and pork chop. Foot had lots of flavor, but smaller than desired portions for the price. Over all it is a special occasion restaurant and not a place one could eat at on a daily basis.
On the last day of dine in service for no telling how long, the servers and hostess were very caring and attentive. The food was wonderful as always and we wait longing for when we can return. Prayers and encouragement to the waitstaff while they struggle through this hard time.
My wife and I had a Valentine's dinner on the 13th (Saturday). It was our first time at SO. The service was great and the food was excellent. It was a special occasion and a special menu so I expected it to be a little expensive, which it was. My only compliant was that I thought it was a little...
Went for lunch. Excellent food preparation, good medley of food options, very good salmon salad, meal served promptly. Recommend early arrival for the lunch meal window, late arrival may result in missing your preferred desert. Good coffee.
Raduno is one of our favorite dining spots. You can watch you sport game while dining on great food and craft beers. The whipped feta or meatballs are awesome appetizers. The pizzas are not your ordinary pizza all are great. Our Spicy Honey & Sopressata but all are yummy. Ask for Shania she is...
- Oak Tree Plaza Shopping Center
- Little Rock Marriott
- Self Creek Public Use Area
- Days Inn & Suites Osceola
- Fort Pillow State Historic Area
- Shackleford Plaza Shopping Center
- Benton Square Shopping Center
- Con Ark Village Shopping Center
- Hot Springs Central Avenue Historical District
- Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
- Interstate Park
- Park Plaza Mall Shopping Center
- Sherwood Oaks Shopping Center
- La Quinta Inn Little Rock at Rodney Parham Road
- Little Rock Zoo
- University of Arkansas At Little Rock Planetarium
- Market Street Plaza Shopping Center
- Degray Lake Resort State Park
- Old State House Museum
- War Memorial Stadium