Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Based on seasonal availability, our passionate culinary team select the finest seafood, meats and produce to design the menu. Innovative interpretations of classic dishes are presented each evening. A cozy bar is available for drinks, light bites, dessert and coffee or full meals. The ideal place for friends and hotel guests to meet prior to dinner and before or after the theater.
We have two intimate dining rooms, one is located directly within The Marquesa Hotel's charming parlor and the other is the cherished dining room of the café. You will be seated at the best available table, however if you have a preference, please let us know when making the reservation.
Deviled Eggs topped with Scallops, Shrimp Mango Toast and Crispy Pork Belly Croustinis tantalize the pallet. Beef stroganoff made with certified black angus beef is a favorite.
Relaxing, unpretentious, and romantic. Seating is very limited. 24 Hour Cancellation window.
BEER AND WINE AVAILABLE.
No Children's menu available.
Now offering Omakase Bar seating. Let the Chef cook for you at the limited 6 seat counter.
Call restaurant directly to book your 10 Course Shefu Menu.
Seatings at 530pm and 8pm. Call direct...
Get a selective glass of wine 25% off from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Open daily from 11:00am-10:00pm. We offer Happy Hour seven days a week from 3:00pm-6:00pm featuring half-priced sangria, wine by the glass, draft beer, and select $6 tapa specials. We look forward to welcoming you!
From humble beginnings over 20 years ago, Seven Fish has earned its place as a Key West Classic.
Serving the freshest local fish in a casual, contemporary bistro setting, it is the perfect finish to your Key West day.
Unpretentious dishes, with a commitment to only the finest ingredients, and made from scratch every day, it is the meal you don’t want to end.
Try our house specialty, Thai Curry Snapper, or any of our fresh fish dishes, or maybe the Banana Chicken or even the locals’ favorite, 7 Fish Meatloaf. There is something for everyone, lovingly prepared to exceed your expectations, including our specialty drinks and inspiring wine menu. Be sure to save room for one of our home made, classic desserts.
You will love our beautiful new building, enjoy our warm, friendly staff and come back again and again for the remarkable food.
We are OPEN 6 nights a week with 3 seating times
Offering Chef’s Tasting Menu only. Unfortunately, our regular menu is unavailable at this time. Follow our website, Facebook, or IG for most current menu offerings... or just give us a call!
Please contact the restaurant with ALL dietary restrictions 24 hours before reservation for us to accommodate.
Thank you for your support during these unprecedented times! Looking forward to seeing you again!
Nestled in the heart of Old Town and away from the bustling downtown streets of Key West, Florida, sits an excellent spot for fresh local catch and innovative cuisine with a tropical twist.
Reservations are recommended!! Please call us for parties larger than 4 people.
Advance reservations are required. Dress Code is resort casual, collared shirt, shorts or slacks for men -no tank tops; casual dress, shorts or slacks for women. No beachwear please.
Customers can dine in the upscale elegant indoors furnished with wicker seats and grommet curtains or relax in the outdoor patio at Butterfly Cafe.
Important note: To guarantee outdoor dining with us please select "Outdoor" Seating at booking. Standard seating is indoors.
If Outdoor Seating is not an option when you book, all outdoor tables are reserved at the time you selected.
- HNHNN18Greater Boston •9 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis restaurant has a good ambiance. It is away from downtown key west so we liked that it was a bit quieter. They have two locations and we tried the other location in the past and preferred this one by far. We ordered a salad to start and both got pasta dishes, spaghetti Norma and penne arrabbiata. Both were delicious! Service was exceptional. Would definitely return.More infoLa Trattoria Oceanside$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Key West•4.7
- FLFoodLoverIndiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was delicious. Everything that hit the table was just so good. From the starter bread to the wonderful Key Lime Pie and everything in between. We had Grouper and Yellow Tail. Loved them both. We preferred the presentation of the Yellow Tail, but both were great.More infoCafe Marquesa$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Key West•4.8
- JJim79vipSt. Louis •21 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a really loud, obnoxious group near us. There was nothing the restaurant could do about it. The food was great and Michael did a fantastic job as a server. Very kind.More infoA&B Lobster House$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Seafood• Key West•4.6
- HNHNN18Greater Boston •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time at Seven Fish. We ordered the three cheese Caesar salad, yellow tail snapper curry and the meatloaf. All dishes were so delicious. Would definitely return for another visit next time we are in Key West.More infoSeven Fish$$$$Price: Expensive• Seafood• Key West•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerKey West / Florida Keys •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe ate outside on the second story balcony, which had a great view of Duval St. The food was great, and the specialty cocktail was even better. Our server was outstanding as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Key West.More infoBagatelle$$$$Price: Moderate• Seafood• Key West•4.7
Discover Key West
Key West and the Florida Keys offer more than beaches and sunshine; this beautiful island range houses some truly great food to please every diner. For a true taste of Florida, grab some fresh seafood. As a local favorite, the cracked conch sandwich is truly something delicious topped with lettuce, tomato, red onion, remoulade, and spicy pickles. Enjoy the freshness of island life at an array of seafood specialists ranging from fish shacks to elegant fine dining, all serving up the Atlantic catch of the day. If you're looking for something a little more land-based, try a perfectly cooked ribeye steak. Served alongside delicate sides such as grilled asparagus or parmesan risotto, this is another dish that is guaranteed to please even the pickiest of eaters. Save some room for something sweet and indulge in a bowl of Key lime gelato.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Key West is Latitudes Key West, FL on Sunset Key
- Safe Harbor
- Seven Mile Bridge
- Galleon Resort and Marina
- Fiesta Key RV Resort
- Bahia Honda State Park
- Tranquility Bay Resort
- Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary
- Little Conch Key
- Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo 2
- Duval Street
- Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Key Resort
- Douglas House
- Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, a Noble House Resort
- Key West International Airport
- Ernest Hemingway Home And Museum
- Frances Street Bottle Inn
- Key West Aquarium
- La Concha Hotel & Spa