- CCharlesvipAtlanta Metro •45 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023As wonderful as always. The special Black Grouper was outstanding. I had my usual Moma’s soup bowl but had to tast the grouper!More infoNine One FivePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Key West•4.6
- CDChichiDKey West / Florida Keys •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great experience! Food was good. Our waitress Nathalie just "delicious", all workers! It's pricy...but if you're in K-West for few days and you can aford it, treat yourself! It's worth it...More infoA&B Lobster HousePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Key West•4.7
- LPLouPWashington, D.C. Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Last night in Key West and this place was phenomenal! Our favorite place during our trip here. I will recommend this place to others!More infoCafe MarquesaPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Key West•4.8
- MDMDMDvipGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Just outstanding. Service a bit on the slow side to start, but food came quickly once we’d ordered. Everything was delicious, especially the fish tacos. No better setting for dining in Kew West.More infoLatitudes Key West, FL on Sunset KeyPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Key West•4.7
- LKLisaKvipAtlanta Metro •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went for early brunch on New Year's Day. Our server was bright and happy to see us! The food was delicious. I had the corned beef hash and eggs, and my husband had the crispy French toast. Both dishes were inventive and unlike what we've had in the past. We sat on the upper porch overlooking an unusually quiet Duval St. The service. food and surroundings were all lovely.More infoBagatellePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Key West•4.7
Discover Little Torch Key
Little Torch Key, situated near Ramrod Key and just below Key West, is an undeveloped barrier island in the Florida Keys that is perfect for fishing, kayaking, or diving. Restaurants on this secluded island keep pace with the active lifestyles of its visitors, and dining options are eclectic. Seafood like lobster, coconut shrimp, or the catch of the day stuffed with crab imperial are served up alongside live entertainment, making for a romantic honeymoon or weekend getaway. Down-to-earth grills serve tacos, sandwiches and beverages for a quick lunch. Of course American classics like steaks, burgers, and ribs are also readily available to sate your hunger after an active day on Little Torch Key.