39 restaurants available nearby
We had the catch of the day, mahi mahi. It came with just the fish and a bit of salad on top and we shared the keywest pinks and had key lime pie for dessert. No drinks, just water and our bill for 2 people with tip was almost $170. The service was excellent and food was great. The view of the...
When we ate all we could eat, the waiter said we could feed our unwanted steak and lobster leftovers to the sharks! We spent the last five minutes of our experience watching the sharks interact with the food we didn’t want to take with us. It was a blast and unique experience! We would recommend...
Food was excellent. Originally sat us in front of the very smelly exhaust of an air conditioner (industrial smell and very noisy); they readily addressed a relocation upon our request. But that area should not be used for seating. Service was timely and efficient. The atmosphere, however,...
- Key West International Airport
- Duval St
- Anne's Beach
- The Gates Hotel I Key West
- Garden Cove Marina
- The Pelican Key Largo Cottages
- The Reach Resort Waldorf Astoria
- The Tradewinds Shopping Center
- Galleon Resort and Marina
- Classic Harbor Line
- Long Key State Park
- Coupon Bight Aquatic Preserve
- Silver Palms Inn
- Marina Del Mar Resort and Marina
- Smugglers Cove Resort and Marina
- San Carlos Institute Casa Cuba
- Seaport Inn
- The Pier House Resort and Spa
- Mallory Square
- Ibis Bay Resort