20 restaurants available nearby
We sat on the rooftop and enjoyed the music being played below in the courtyard. The menu was nice because the kids and the adults found items they liked. That was not the case at all places in Key West.
Food was excellent. Our server offered great suggestions and was very attentive and personable.
We look forward to every visit. The food is worth making a reservation. The service excellent. The chef makes you feel he’s cooking only for you and it’s soooo worth it! Our favorite restaurant in the Keys for sure.
Beautiful atmosphere and the food was great - French onion soup and lobster quesadilla. We had hoped to watch a beautiful sunset at Mallory Square, but the weather gods thought differently. Rain. Rain. Rain. Bistro 245 kindly accommodated our request to dine a bit earlier (indoors). Would...
Great food! The place is very well kept. The food was on point and up to the correct temperature. Our waiter Chris was amazing..he is a true professional who I think looks like a young Peter Falk...”Columbo”
Thanks for the great evening ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Jimmy Johnson's Big Chill
- Duval St
- Big Pine Key Shopping Center
- Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
- La Concha Hotel & Spa
- Tranquility Bay Resort
- Sunset Key Cottages, a Luxury Collection Resort, Key West
- Bahia Honda State Park And Beach
- Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys
- The Gates Hotel I Key West
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- Hemingway House
- Mallory Dock
- Nancy Forresters Secret Garden
- Hilton Key Largo Resort
- Hawks Cay Resort
- Mallory Square
- Bahia Honda State Park
- Westin Key West Resort & Marina
- 24 North Hotel I Key West