Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For all parties, 100% of cost per person + tax will be charged at the time of booking. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the reservation date will not be refunded. Cancellations made before the 72-hour time period will be refunded 50% of total cost per person + tax.
Reduction in the number of guests in the party are subject to cancellation charge.
Please be on time to enjoy all the courses. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Omakase means a meal consisting of dishes selected by the chef.
Chef will create some courses with seasonal, and best available ingredients.
Please call Hikari (530) 564-4356 to request Tuesday to Thursday night dinner. Walk-ins are welcome during the weekday Mini Omakase service.
Step inside and you'll be greeted by a chic and sophisticated interior, complete with elegant lighting, sleek bar stools, and an extensive collection of champagne bottles lining the walls.
Whether you're looking for a night of indulgence or a place to unwind after a long day, Fizz Champagne & Bubbles Bar is a must-visit destination for any champagne lover. Book your table today and experience the luxury for yourself.
Osteria Fasulo offers an imaginative selection of authentic and contemporary Italian specialties that change and compliment with our four seasons. Its dishes are prepared using only the finest and the freshest ingredients from traditional and contemporary Italian recipes.
Osteria Fasulo's mission is to consistently provide the highest quality of Italian food and service to our guests
Our top priority will always be our guests — who should always expect exceptional food, outstanding service and always a warm welcome from the Fasulo’s
Black board specials include:
Rack of Lamb
Fish and Meat specials
Pasta, Risotto and Gnocchi Specials
Mike John's celebrated menu is Contemporary American and takes advantage of the wonderful local farms and ranches. Reds' offers both a lunch and dinner menu. Lunch menu highlights include a Waygu Steak sandwich and a Chipotle Chicken Rice Bowl. Dinner highlights include Raw Oysters, House Made Sourdough and Filet that melts in your mouth.
Located in the heart of Loomis, Reds' offers an elevated dining experience in a casual environment which embodies the friendly small town feel of the community.
Reservations are available exclusively via Open Table for parties of up to eight people. A credit card is required to book. Walk-ins are always welcome. For parties larger than 8, please contact email@example.com for availability and event menu.
The crossroads of cultivation, connection, and creativity. We strive to connect our craft of creating unique, locally inspired, and seasonally curated food with emotionally invested service.
The relationships we have created with local farmers, cultivators, brewers, and distillers, share the core ideals of our emotional investment. We are proud of our centralized location with seven major highways or interstate routes within twenty minutes of our front door. As we conceived our identity, we became fond of connecting our guests to the highest quality food and beverage our area had to offer. We have diligently partnered with local farmers to raise our own plots of fruits and vegetables, cheese makers to provide farmstead cheese, distillers who utilize the bounty around us, and brewers that strive to create the highest quality crafted product as we do in our restaurant. We look forward to connecting you to our ideals.
The Ernie's Family
* 23% service charge
*Please note our cancellation and no-show policy
*Dining with children under 8 is not permitted, all guests require a reserved seat and audible devices are not allowed in the dining room.
*Please include any special occasions with names of guests of honor
*Please include any dietary restrictions/allergies you may have
Locally Crafted Beer, Domestic and Imported Wines along with Fabulous Food and Classic Jazz.
Recommend: Bottle of Austin Hope Cabernet with our Charcuterie Platter or Chimichuri Ribeye Steak Sandwich!
Recommend: Glass of 1 of our Fabulous Chardonnays with our Bacon Wrapped Giant Scallop w/Skewered Shrimp!
In addition to Wagyu Beef Sliders! Bacon Wrapped Giant Scallop w/Skewered Shrimp! Smoked Salmon Canapes! Happy Hour Menu 4-6pm, Wednesday & Thursday!
Join us on Monday nights for our family friendly, casual Pasta Night (limited menu). Wednesday nights we offer a made to order Prime Rib dinner that will melt in your mouth. We do offer limited seating on our front patio for smaller parties.
Fixins is a full service soul food restaurant that celebrates the history and traditions of African American culture in an inclusive environment that welcomes everyone! We’re located in the historic Oak Park neighborhood of Sacramento California in the 40 Acres Cultural complex at the corner of Broadway and 35th Street.
- MZMichaelZSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoDelicious food, not too stuffy for a Michelin-star restaurant, and very reasonable price for the experience (~$200 to feed 2 with 2 appetizers and 4 small plates, plus a bottle of wine, and tip). Parking is a bit of a pain, so plan for that. We are vegetarians (non-vegans) and shared the following dishes: tots, bread, radicchio wedge salad, sunchokes, summer squash, and pole beans. The sunchokes, squash, and pole beans were particularly great; the tots and radicchio salad we were slightly less thrilled about (but still ate up!). Sommelier service was excellent. Didn't sample the cocktails or dessert, but might return to try! Playlist on the patio was impeccable for Gen X indie music fans.More infoCanonPrice: Expensive• American• Sacramento•4.7
- KBKellyB1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoService was very slow at the beginning, but it got much better as the meal went on.More infoParagary'sPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Sacramento•4.7
- LSLornaSFSacramento / Sacramento Valley •10 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur third visit this month and as before, excellent!! We dine on the patio with our dog. They bring him a water bowl and this time two lovely big bones. He loves going to Piatti. We brought a guest with us this time who had never dined here before. Ralph, our waiter, was fantastic as have each our of servers been. The hostesses, servers and other staff are also fantastic. We all had Rey’s Caprese Salad, two with salmon and one with prawns. Wonderful. The Ciabetta with house dip is delicious! I always have the afregatto for dessert and my fellow guests enjoyed one too. Highly recommend!More infoPiatti - SacramentoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Sacramento•4.7
- STSherylTDallas - Fort Worth •15 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoVery relaxing and enjoyable dining experience. I will return.More infoSeasons 52 - SacramentoPrice: Expensive• American• Arden Fair•4.7
- LMLeahMNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I went with my mom on New Years Day. The food was delicious, my mom had the eggs benedict and I had huevos rancheros. Our server was really sweet and upbeat. The only negative was that the host seemed very disinterested, zero smile, and completely cut me off when I was trying to tell her that one of the people in our party wouldn’t be coming.More infoBennett's American CookingPrice: Moderate• American• Sacramento•4.4
The Sacramento Valley hosts an eclectic blend of upscale dining when you want to impress clients or someone special. Restaurants specialize in American, Italian, and French cuisine, offering everything from traditional classics to contemporary gourmet dishes. American restaurants in the area serve steaks, hamburgers, and delicious desserts. Many of them offer cocktails, and others offer wine bars with a large selection of locally produced wines. Some restaurants have open kitchen seating, letting you watch behind the scenes as experienced chefs prepare your food. Sacramento Valley also purveys a selection of farm-to-table restaurants, giving you dishes made with the freshest possible ingredients from California growers.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Sacramento. Our customers recommend Q1227 Restaurant, Ruth's Chris Steak House - Roseville and Scott's Seafood Roundhouse - Historic District Folsom
As of September 29, 2023 there are 223 restaurants in Sacramento. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Mexican, Steakhouse, Italian, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sacramento who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sacramento either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Vintage Park
- Shanghai Bend Park
- Whitmore Forest Fire Station
- Crocker Park
- Capitol Mall Shopping Center
- The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport-Natomas
- Miller Park
- Angels Camp Museum And Carriage House
- Shingle Springs Park Plaza
- Zinfandel Square Shopping Center
- Lodi Lake Park
- Greenhaven Plaza Shopping Center
- Colusa Sacramento River State Recreation Area
- Sutter St
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
- Madison Sunrise Shopping Center
- Bass Pro Shop
- California State Capitol And Museum
- Hughes Stadium