- OTOpenTable DinerCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined todayOur server was amazing. The food and atmosphere is always great.More infoElla Dining Room and BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Sacramento•4.6
- KKilkennylassSacramento / Sacramento Valley •25 reviews4.0Dined todayService was excellent. Thankfully a possible allergy issue was caught before receiving the dish.More infoSeasons 52 - SacramentoPrice: Expensive• American• Arden Fair•4.7
- JLJanLSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoHad a wonderful Sunday Brunch experience at Paragary’s. The food and service was outstanding! Hadn’t been there since before the pandemic. Glad the quality is still top notch. Looking forward to dining there again soon!More infoParagary'sPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Sacramento•4.7
- 9916erSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023The Service was topnotch and attentative, are server was good and very aware and attentative to our table. The food was as wonderful as can be. Severed with grace and speed. This location has the best employment and all who work there are topnotch and on their A-game. Definitely a 5stars and always a pleasure.More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Arden FairPrice: Moderate• American• Arden Fair•4.3
- LMLeahMNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I went with my mom on New Years Day. The food was delicious, my mom had the eggs benedict and I had huevos rancheros. Our server was really sweet and upbeat. The only negative was that the host seemed very disinterested, zero smile, and completely cut me off when I was trying to tell her that one of the people in our party wouldn’t be coming.More infoBennett's American CookingPrice: Moderate• American• Sacramento•4.4
Discover Arden Fair
When traveling on Sacramento's Arden Way, take the time to visit the local mall, Arden Fair. It has unique dining experiences that will satisfy just about any palate. From stylish cafés and a brew houses to a grill house so exclusive you need a reservation to get in, this mall is home to a variety of cuisine any foodie would be pleased with. When you’re looking for something quicker and easier, national chains won't disappoint. If you want an intimate experience that’s a little more complex and satisfying, reserve a seat at the mall’s grill where you can even get a nice glass of wine.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Arden Fair. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Arden Fair who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Arden Fair either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Bohemian Park
- Arden Square Shopping Center
- Bellview Park
- Howe Community Park
- Sacramento Softball Complex
- Haggin Oaks Municipal Golf Course North
- Main Avenue Park
- Del Paso Manor Shopping Center
- Del Paso Heights Park
- Whitney Village Shopping Center
- Eastern Oak Park
- Town And Country Village Shopping Center
- Ramada Sacramento
- Market Square At Arden Fair Shopping Center
- Watt Avenue Shopping Center
- Mission North Park
- Mueller Corner Shopping Center
- Hagginwood School Park
- Babcock Park
- North Avenue Park