Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With a menu that changes every one to two months, a full bar with an ecclectic wine list, craft cocktails & mocktails and local beers on tap, we encourage you to try something new at every visit.
Our concept is globally-inspired Bistro fare - we draw inspiration from our own world travels and places on our bucket list to create dishes that will nourish your body and soul. We care deeply about food and where it comes from. We use fresh, local ingredients whenever it is practical, and make nearly everything from scratch. We are excited to share our food and hospitality with the Noblesville community!
We only offer true Japanese cuisine at Hinata, and thus unfortunately with the limited size of our kitchen cannot accommodate guests with Gluten Free, Vegetarians or vegans.
All dietary restrictions must be noted in advance during the reservation process. We will be unable to fully accommodate otherwise.
Credit card required
This restaurant requires a credit card to secure this reservation. All information will be processed securely.
subject to be a charge of $119 person
Cancellation or changes to guest count made less than 1 day in advance
subject to a charge of $60 per person.
Close to downtown. $5 Old Fashioned Tuesday, $5 Wine Thursday and Bourbon and Bacon on Friday.
J Ford Black Angus has a menu that changes every month. Please check our website for this weeks menu. We are now open Tuesday through Saturday. When seeking fine dining in a casual and warm setting, J Ford Black Angus is a fantastic choice.
Wednesday and Thursday 11am-8pm
Friday and Saturday 11am-9pm
Transport yourself into a magical fairytale and prepare for an unforgettable experience. For our savory menu, we offer a lunch and dinner featuring some traditional dishes as well as our signature quiche and chicken salade. Our menu changes seasonally and everything on our menu is house made from scratch daily with our commitment to the highest quality and ingredients. Our full bar offers signature cocktails, Champagne and beer. Delicious three-layer cakes, as well as cheesecakes, pies, cookies, and other desserts fill our elegantly designed display case and are served daily. Gwendolyn's Cake Bake Shop's have become the destination of Indianapolis for celebrating all life's special occasions.
We maintain over 70 acres of vineyards and several acres of blueberries. We work with highly regarded vineyards and farms to source the rest of our fruit. With meticulous care and attention to detail, we strive to nurture the best grapes for our wines. After all, if the fruit is great, the winemaking is easy.
Sometimes one good idea leads to another. Such is the case with Bridges. With the success of Music on the Square, we began imagining what could happen next. The location next door (19 North Indiana) was up for sale, so we bought it and began thinking of what would be complementary. We started imagining Bridges as a wine bar offering interesting wines to Greencastle. But we soon added a wood burning pizza oven from Italy and more of a restaurant evolved. Ultimately, the idea of Bridges Wine Bar was born. The basement has become a private dining room called The Cellar, an open terrace area on top of the building, which will be used in nice weather, called The Rooftop, and there will be three fully furnished rental apartments which we call The Lofts at Bridges.
We hope you will like our addition to the Square of Greencastle.
Our goal was to serve the best local ingredients prepared in the freshest ways possible. Because of our unique menu, we knew the challenges we are facing, but we are still aiming at providing sustainable and locally sourced meals for our guests at best as we can.
Located in the Heart of Broad Ripple, Indianapolis Indiana. EATING FRESH is a great place to connect with family and friends and is your go-to spot when you need to impress a client or boss. The menu shares a few classic Vietnamese dishes, including the world famous Vietnamese PHO, SPICY BEEF NODDLE, BANH MI, We also offers a broader menu variety featuring Vietnamese BBQ, Hot Pot, kebabs, steaks, seafood and much more
- SHSteveH1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoBest steak since my wife and I went to New York. She had the filet mignon and I had the strip and they were so good you could cut them with your fork. Brad our server was one of the best we had. Thanks so much.More infoHarry & Izzy's - NorthsidePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.6
- PSPamelaSIndiana •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My husband and son and I went for dinner on a Sunday. They have their happy hour menu which makes this restaurant a good value on Sundays. The food, service and ambiance were all great. We will definitely return.More infoBlue Sushi Sake Grill - IndianapolisPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.8
- LGLeahGSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was our first time actually eating dinner at Cake Bake so we were excited to try it. We love the cakes, pies and other tasty offerings in the bakery so we decided to have a nice night with friends to try out the food. We ordered two appetizers, one was the baked fontina cheese and the truffle pomme fritas. I can’t eat cheese, but my husband and friends said it was good. The truffle fries were great as well. Three of us orders the steak frites and my friend’s husband ordered the crab cakes. Two of us asked for medium rare and one of us asked for medium. They all came out medium, which was fine & we all asked for different sides since we already were gettingMore infoThe Cake Bake Shop - Carmel City CenterPrice: Expensive• American• Carmel / Westfield•4.8
- DdeejayIndiana •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Ruth's Chris ALWAYS does an 'A number one' job! Friendly cordial staff, primo food prepared perfectly and a warm ambiance. What more can you say? It is a wonderful place for a great meal, whether for a holiday feast, a special occasion celebration, or...just because. You can't go wrong at Ruth's Chris!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Indianapolis NorthsidePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.8
- CGClaudiaGvipIndiana •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Hostesswas very accommodating. We had a hearing impaired adult with is and ask to be seaterd in a quiet area. She said she would check. After returning to us, she was able to seat us in a great place. Appreciated the effort. Excellent waiter. Food was good. Cocktails were made well. Excellent dining day.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - IndianapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown Indy•4.7
You don’t have to be an Indiana Hoosier to enjoy everything Indiana has to offer, from the shopping venues, theaters, shops and restaurants to the state parks and wine trails. Indiana is the perfect getaway, and few things make a getaway more perfect than good food. This area has many signature foods, many of which are offered at local eating establishments. Don’t be surprised to see things like Hoosier sugar cream pie, Hoosier chili or persimmon pudding on the menus in most restaurants. Another thing symbolic to Indiana is unique food combinations like peanut butter and hamburgers, chicken and waffles and almost everything deep-fried. Several restaurants have been featured on the TV show "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Indiana is HopCat - Broad Ripple
The restaurants with the best service in Indiana are Arni's Restaurant River Ridge, BARcelona Tapas - Indianapolis - Permanently Closed and HopCat - Broad Ripple
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Indiana are HopCat - Broad Ripple, LouVino - Fishers and BARcelona Tapas - Indianapolis - Permanently Closed
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
- Winamac State Fish And Wildlife Area
- Marsh Grandstand
- Nora Shops Shopping Center
- Indianapolis Colts Stadium
- Georgetown Square
- Eagle Creek Shopping Center
- Indianapolis International Airport
- Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel
- Residence Inn Fort Wayne Southwest
- Scottish Rite Cathedral
- Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
- Glendale State Fish And Wildlife Area
- Greenwood Mall
- Keystone Mall
- Lucas Oil Stadium
- Turkey Run State Park
- Comfort Inn Goshen
- Menards Shopping Center