Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We still hand-cut every steak when you place your order tableside. It’s not the easiest way, but quality never is. This allows us to make sure that every steak that leaves our kitchen is consistently succulent and flavorful.
This is our pledge to you. Join us!
Experience the cuisine that has created raving fans of local diners & national & local food critics alike. Executive Chef Mike Nelson ensures the highest quality seafood by flying in products from around the globe & featuring only the best from local waters - both at their seasonal peak. This commitment to freshness & quality are some of the many reasons GW Fins prints its menu daily. GW Fins has received numerous glowing reviews in The Times-Picayune, Food & Wine, Southern Living, & Esquire magazines. We look forward to serving you soon so we may learn what you think.
Welcome to Pat Gallagher’s 527 – Your Local Steakhouse! Try our award winning entrees featuring sizzling steaks, ribeyes, pork chops, and the best seafood Louisiana has to offer. Whether you prefer a fine wine or a fresh new cocktail, our team is always ready to help you find your perfect pairing.
Cuvèe is a French term that means a blend of wine. However, when referring to champagne, Cuvèe can mean “the best juice.” Owners, Jody and Dollie Plaisance, hope that the name Cuvèe inspires a lively environment where the "best blend" of food, cocktails, and hospitality create memorable experiences for each guest.
Our cocktails are all original and crafted in house. Each wine is carefully hand-selected to offer great value in both flavor profiles and cost. We strive to create a relaxed atmosphere both inside and out so that anyone can come and enjoy that wonderful blend of atmosphere, friendship, and food.
Husband and wife team Bulent & Ozgur (Ozzy) Duman share their Turkish & Greek creations in the hearth of historic Old Mandeville. When you visit, you will find yourself in a chic but casual atmosphere surrounded by black&white photographs of Louisiana's street musicians (work of Bulent Duman) with Greek and Turkish music in the background. At Duman Artisan Kitchen you will experience friendly service, a thoughtful menu complimented by over 20 wines almost all served by the glass. Duman Artisan Kitchen uses Organic / Non GMO products whenever available. You can find a wide variety of small plates and appetizers as well as gyros and seafood antres
Experience the delightful tradition of afternoon tea at Le Salon. Sip from a selection of 30 of the finest loose-leaf variety brews while your ears enjoy soft melodies from a harpist or pianist from the LA Philharmonic Orchestra. Enjoy an assortment of delicious tea sandwiches, scones and sweets as you engage in one of New Orleans locals most beloved and fashionable pastimes.
With sophisticated touches and a cultured aesthetic, Odelia is your new favorite place for an elevated café and wine bar experience at affordable prices. Family-run and focused on the thoughtful details, a visit to Odelia is designed to feel like an escape to another time or place. Come for a macchiato, stay for the chardonnay.
RESERVATION POLICY: Reservations requiring a credit card are subject to a $10/person fee as a result of no call-no show, or if not cancelled before 4:00pm central time on the reservation date.
Our cuisine is country French and Italian with a New Orleans influence. Although a majority of our seating is available for walk-in guests we do take reservations. While you wait we have a piano player and serve cocktails. We look forward to serving you.
"Love and Cuisine, Sempre con Passione"
Please call for reservations. Due to Covid - 19 restrictions online reservation will be suspended until further notice. 985-400-5668
Our hours of operation will be:
Sunday & Monday - closed
Tuesday - Thursday - 4 pm - 9 pm
Friday - 11 am - 9 pm
Saturday - 4 pm - 9 pm
Happy Hour - Tuesday - Friday 4 pm - 6 pm
1/2 price appetizers
1/2 price glasses of wine and specialty cocktails
- HHeathervipAustin •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This restaurant was recommended by locals and the seafood was very good. Amazing oyster selection and overall good food. Service was great but very, very slow.More infoLukePrice: Moderate• French• Central Business District•4.6
- MGMichelleGMemphis / West Tennessee •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Service was exceptional! Food was delicious. Try the pork belly; it is fantastic. The scallops are delicious, and the vanilla ice cream is so good.More infoGW FinsPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• French Quarter•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Orleans / Louisiana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We went to Brennans for a New Years dinner as well as a late celebratory dinner for my 2 year olds birthday dinner. I had a 2 year old, a 6 year old and my spouse present. My children were fairly noisy, and playful and the wait staff were very friendly and helpful as well as brought them cotton candy and treats to the table. I never felt uncomfortable having children present for fine dining, and had a great dinner experience. The traditional cabbage and black eyed pea single bite appetizer spoons were delicious, even my 6 year old loved it. My waitress was a sweet younger woman originally from New England, She wore glasses and I hate that I can’t remember her name, but she was very soft spoken and sweet and made the experience much more enjoyable. We will be back to try the 2nd quarter menu but this time as an adults only New Orleans vacation.More infoBrennan'sPrice: Expensive• Creole• French Quarter•4.7
- AAltobellovipSouth Carolina •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023In town for the weekend, and picked this place based on reviews. We ran into some locals who also said this was a great choice. We could not have been more impressed. Every bite was food was outstanding. JC and Jeremy hosted us as if we were their home. The most memorable brunch we had ever had!! The wood grilled fish, duck spring rolls and shrimp and grits were out of this worldMore infoMr. B's BistroPrice: Expensive• Creole• French Quarter•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful service and ambience. All of the food was good and most excellent. We were at Jazz Brunch and the musicians were excellent and definitely added to the experience. Absolutely would recommend to anyoneMore infoAntoine'sPrice: Expensive• Creole• French Quarter•4.5
The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
New Orleans’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
New Orleans’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of New Orleans dining right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants have hosted lovers and trysts for more than 300 years. Couples looking for romance are sure to find it in the Big Easy, whether it’s in the embrace of a velvet-clad hotel lounge or an intimate, family-owned neighborhood joint. Butter up your beau with a steak and martini at an iconic Mid-City steakhouse. Tuck into a tasting menu fit for royalty at a Japanese jewel box in the Central Business District. There’s a table for every kind of date across this festive city. Read on for a guide to 9 New Orleans restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 New Orleans restaurants
New Orleanians tend to mark time by food seasons rather than the standard calendar flip. The hottest months belong to frozen daiquiris and technicolor snoballs. Spring brings families and friends together over spicy spreads of boiled crawfish. In a city that puts food and drink at the center of its life and not just the center of the table, eating and drinking is always a special occasion. When it comes to celebrating a birthday, graduation, or just feeling alive in the Big Easy, the stage is set with buckets of seafood, cocktails shaken and stirred in James Beard Award-winning bars, and grand dining rooms that have hosted generations of milestone events and special occasions. These are the 15 best restaurants to book across the Crescent City for many different celebrations.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants are the beating heart of this festive city, and to say they’ve had a tough few years would be putting it mildly. The good news is that hospitality is calling again, and nobody does it better than the restaurateurs, chefs, servers, and bartenders that call the Big Easy home. Superior service continues to set New Orleans’s restaurant scene apart. Among the standouts, there’s a brand-new izakaya helmed by a meticulous executive chef who spent time in Japan and a Mid-City tapas bar that churns out a one-of-its-kind, afterhours brunch for the midnight munchies. Book one, book all, and be warmly welcomed at these four new restaurants, representing the best of New Orleans right now.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Discover New Orleans
French, Spanish and Creole influences evolved New Orleans cuisine into a genre all its own. Combine Gulf coast seafood, a butter-based sauce and Cajun spices, and you’re looking at a classic Nola dish. Take the famed crawfish boil, for instance, which locals advise is best eaten as a family. In the aftermath of hurricane Katrina, the restaurant industry banded together to support their city in the wake of serious devastation. New restaurants began opening their doors, and today you’ll find a wealth of cuisines that span the classics to modern reinventions to everything in between.
Frequently asked questions
- La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown
- Loews New Orleans Hotel
- St Vincent's Guest House
- Filmore Playground
- New Orleans Riverwalk Shopping Center
- Esplanade Mall Shopping Center
- Elmwood Village Shopping Center
- Clearview Shopping Center
- Frenchmen Orleans 519
- Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
- Hampton Inn Downtown / French Quarter Area
- Audubon Zoo
- Holiday Inn New Orleans-Downtown Superdome
- Old Metairie Village Shopping Center
- World War II Museum, New Orleans
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Lakeside Shopping Center
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Royal St. Charles
- 50 New Orleans Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- 9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
- The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
- 14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
- 92 New Orleans Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Bars for Foodies in New Orleans
- 5 restaurants pushing the envelope in New Orleans
- Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 New Orleans restaurants
- These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in New Orleans