Cuisine (20 of 34)
40 restaurants available nearby
Time for some variation on the menu, but the quality of food continues to be 1000% better with since the chef change. Ribeye, broccoli, risotto, and wedge salad were quite good. The cocktails were also. I don't mind spend my reward credits there, now.
The food was delicious; best fried lobster ever and Brandon, our server, provided impeccable service. He should consider opening his own school to teach others the art of providing excellent service which should be the standard at all fine dining restaurants. You don't mind spending this type of...
Char grilled oysters and crab au gratin were amazing!
Treat yourself to the best New Orleans buffet around: The Buffet at Harrah's. From the Pacific Rim to Creole and French fare, this spread is complete with something scrumptious for everyone. Dine on succulent fried chicken, catfish, shrimp and a variety of Asian dishes and soups. With seven action...
Celebrating the rich history of New Orleans cocktail culture, Chandelier Bar is the glamorous centerpiece of Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans. Its menu reflects stellar executions of the Crescent City's most famous cocktails while enveloped within a namesake custom chandelier of 15,000 crystals....
- Hotel Monteleone
- Central City Historic District
- New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- New Orleans Expressway Hotel and Suites
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Hotel Indigo New Orleans Garden District
- Ernest N Morial Convention Center
- Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza
- Royal St. Charles
- Loews New Orleans Hotel
- St Louis Cathedral
- Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
- Southern Oaks Plantation
- InterContinental New Orleans
- JW Marriott New Orleans
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center
- Dauphine Orleans Hotel
- The Pontchartrain Hotel
- St. James Hotel, an Ascend Collection Hotel