Cuisine (20 of 25)
18 restaurants available nearby
Today was their first brunch service. The food was excellent. The atmosphere is fun, though a bit loud (amplified live music). Bloody marys were not good but the cocktails we had at the rooftop bar were delicious. We'll be back.
Great music and beautiful view! Drinks were really good. One of the bartenders was kind of rude until we closed out and then he thanked us. The food was decent but just something to snack on before you go eat somewhere else.
“Climate Change” margarita, guacamole and cheese dip, coconut shrimp, fish tacos with black beans and yellow rice, and key lime pie - all delicious and hit the spot - felt like I was in the Caribbean. Loved it!
- Best Western Bayou Inn
- Ernest N Morial Convention Center
- Jackson Square
- French Market
- Maison Dupuy Hotel
- M A Green Shopping Center
- Woodmere Park
- Clearview Shopping Center
- The Pontchartrain Hotel
- Hammond Square Shopping Center
- Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
- The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans - Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Bourbon Street
- Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel
- Hampton Inn New Orleans/St.Charles Ave
- Pan American Stadium
- The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
- Harrah's New Orleans
- Windsor Court Hotel