Cuisine (20 of 65)
138 restaurants available nearby
Wanted to have a fine dining experience. They had an outdoor seating option. Appreciated that the hostess confirmed COVID vaccination status. Had the heirloom tomato special for my appetizer. Was especially fresh as the tomatoes were chilled. Lovely salsa verde and nice varietals. My husband...
I went to Atchafalaya for my birthday celebration. I had never been, I chose it because it had outdoor seating. The host was incredibly accommodating. The waiter was very attentive and the food was delicious.
By far the best cocktail bar in New Orleans!! The service is top notch, the atmosphere is sophisticated yet cozy. There's not a bad thing on the menu. My personal favorite is the pimento cheese, smoked tuna dip and meatballs. They have the best Mule in town but I would suggest trying one of their...
Copper Vine is a nice, quaint spot. It provides space for intimate conversation in a relaxed, open environment. The drinks were great. I had the CV margarita and the White Sangria. Both were tasty. For dinner, I chose the 8oz filet. It was prepared perfectly at medium temp and the flavor was spot...
- Hotel Monteleone
- Central City Historic District
- New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- New Orleans Expressway Hotel and Suites
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Hotel Indigo New Orleans Garden District
- Ernest N Morial Convention Center
- Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza
- Royal St. Charles
- Loews New Orleans Hotel
- St Louis Cathedral
- Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
- Southern Oaks Plantation
- InterContinental New Orleans
- JW Marriott New Orleans
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center
- Dauphine Orleans Hotel
- The Pontchartrain Hotel
- St. James Hotel, an Ascend Collection Hotel