New Jersey - North Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in New Jersey - North
Outdoor dining in New Jersey - North
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in New Jersey - North
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The dress code is Elegant Casual, and jackets are preferred for gentlemen but not required.
The owner, Stephane Bocket was born in Dunkerque, France. Stephane was the Maitre d'Hotel for 12 years before purchasing Chez Catherine in 2016. His career spans many years at Alain Ducasse's restaurants in NYC and France and before that in a number of other restaurants throughout France.
The Chef de Cuisine is Christine Migton. Christine graduated from the Culinary Institute of America. Her dishes revisit traditional French cuisine but use different flavors and tastes. She works to provide lighter and healthier ingredients wherever possible while maintaining that special French touch.
Established in 2014.
The staff of this restaurant is no newbie when it comes to the restaurant business. With prior years of experience, they have brought their delicious Mediterranean cuisine to the town of Boonton, NJ. At their new location, they hope to serve their valued customers with the outstanding service that they deserve topped with their perfectly cooked cuisine. Stay tuned, as this restaurant, with the help of the Fasil community, climbs their way to the top!
The Mountain View Chalet has been serving Hunterdon County for over 35 years. Our continental menu and daily specials offer an extensive array of selections, including appetizers, soups, salads, pasta, seafood, beef, veal, poultry and vegetarian dishes.
In addition to our main courses, we offer a recently expanded wine list that can complement your every meal. The tasty home baked desserts and the wide variety of brandies and ports will make your dining experience a memorable event.
So, if its a casual lunch or dinner you are looking for, or a large event that needs a party room, please visit or call the Mountain View Chalet.
Group Inquires can easily be planned and sent to us using the above tab links.
The seasonal menu inspired by the finest USDA Prime & Dry Aged meats, fresh seafood, Organic fruits and vegetables and finished with daily Chef’s specials .
The wine collection includes a range of both boutique and familiar food-friendly wines from around the world.
The comfortably elegant dining room provides a warm and relaxing setting, fitting for both a neighborhood favorite and a connoisseur’ s destination.
Artemio’s Restaurant will make your experience
one to remember.
The open kitchen brings the culinary experience tableside, inside of the intimate dining room. As you sit & enjoy the view of the skyline and Statue of Liberty, you’ll also be witness to the culinary team of Felina Steak, led by Executive Chef, Matteo Limoli, and their orchestrated movements as they cook and present the many dishes they offer, with focus and precision.
Choices abound when it comes to selecting a libation at Felina Steak’s bar, Nove, or tableside in our dining room. Our sommelier can guide your choice of wine, or one of our talented mixologists can customize a drink to your
For lunch, a popular choice at Marjan Fine Persian Grill is one of the wraps, including kubideh, kuku, chicken and olivieah, each with the choice of tahini or yogurt sauce. An ideal beginning for dinner is the combination appetizer platter which allows patrons to choose three of the seven available appetizers, such as hummus, kuku (Persian style frittata), dolmeh and mast-o-moosir. Kabobs and stews are the main events on the entr�e menu at Marjan Fine Persian Grill.
New restaurants to OpenTable in New Jersey - North
See what locals rave about in New Jersey - North
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •8 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAlways good food and good vibes! Legit my favorite place to get short ribs and candy yams!! And I’m gluten-free and they have options for me so that’s an extra win! Usually Soulfood restaurants do not so I’m extra thankful!! ￼More infoSweet T's Southern Eatery$$$$• Southern• Montclair•4.4
- JLJL10552New York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWent for Sunday brunch. Everything was fine. Staff and food was all good. Highly recommended.More infoZeugma$$$$• Mediterranean• Montclair•4.8
- JJulie1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoMy party came for brunch and there was a baby shower inside the restaurant and it was louder than expected. We were able to sit outside so it wasn't crowded feeling. The food was excellent and we had wonderful service. I would definitely go back.More infoFresco Da Franco$$$$• Italian• Montclair•4.5
- EEssaychickNew York / Tri-State Area •26 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe food was delicious, although I was disappointed that the halibut special was sold out! It sounded so good! The two special appetizers that we ordered were outstanding--the glazed peaches with burrata and the watermelon, mint and burrata. Could have eaten two orders of each! The service was also very good, which always adds to a great dining experience.More infoLaboratorio Kitchen$$$$• Italian• Montclair•4.7
- DDave1vipNew York / Tri-State Area •78 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 27, 2023Always EXCELLENT Neapolitan pizza. This time tried dinners. Excellent taste, GENEROUS proportions!!!More infoAh'Pizz - Montclair$$$$• Italian• Montclair•4.2
Award winning restaurants in New Jersey - North
Restaurant experiences trending in New Jersey - North
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in New Jersey - North
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
New Jersey - North Neighborhoods
- Basking Ridge
- Berkeley Heights
- Bloomfield, New Jersey
- Cedar Grove
- Chester, New Jersey
- Chestnut Ridge
- Cliffside Park
- Clinton, New Jersey
- East Rutherford
- Elmwood Park
- Englewood Cliffs
- Fairfield (New Jersey)
- Fort Lee
- Franklin Lakes
- Glen Gardner
- Glen Rock
- Harrington Park
- Harrison, New Jersey
- Jersey City
- Lake Hopatcong
- Liberty State Park
- Little Falls, New Jersey
- Long Valley
- Madison (New Jersey)
- Morris Plains
- Mount Arlington
- Mountain Lakes
- New Milford (CDP)
- New Milford, New Jersey
- New Providence
- New Vernon
- North Bergen
- North Haledon
- Orange, New Jersey
- Palisades Park
- Park Ridge
- Perth Amboy
- Ridgefield Park
- Ridgewood, New Jersey
- River Vale
- Rochelle Park
- Roselle Park
- Saddle River
- Scotch Plains
- Short Hills
- South Amboy
- South Orange
- South Plainfield
- Spring Valley
- Troy Hills
- Union City
- Verona, New Jersey
- Washington Township
- West Caldwell
- West Milford
- West New York
- West Orange
- Woodland Park
Dining around New Jersey - North Hot Spots
Underground railway station
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in New Jersey - North include Elysian Cafe, Hudson & Co and Eira Mercearia
Child friendly restaurants in New Jersey - North include Benihana - Short Hills, NJ, McLoone's Boathouse and Tops Diner