Cuisine (20 of 22)
34 restaurants available nearby
Above average,fresh sushi and service. Splurged on the miso butter lobster and chocolate dessert with green tea ice cream. Quiet, relaxed atmosphere.
The rest rooms( from the hotel next door ) could be cleaner but overall, a place to which I will return.
THE food was as usual delicious - tried the stuffed cabbage leaves and they were absolutely delicious and copious - a change from the lamb adana kebab we always have - the bread and olive oil were irresistible as usual - the only issue was the waitress who was nowhere near as charming as our usual...
The first meal indoors since Covid began. A friend and I, both fully vaccinated, met for a celebratory lunch and it was wonderful.
Everyone was super friendly and helpful. The space is well designed and roomy and the food delicious.
In a neighborhood that doesn’t offer many choices, Jeannie’s is...
Great outdoor dining experience! Big tent plus very effective heaters. My salad, snapper and tiramisu were all delicious. My server Tony was awesome. The prices were also very reasonable. Excellent dining option in Midtown West!
- Rockefeller Center
- Freehold Raceway Mall Shopping Center
- Wall Street
- One World Trade Center
- Wilton Mall Shopping Center
- Old Wethersfield Historic District
- Colonie Center Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Columbus Circle
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Stillwell Park
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- 51st Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Walden Galleria Mall
- Skaneateles Lake
- The Mall At Bristol Centre Shopping Center
- 14th Street Union Square
- NYU New York University
- Paramus Park Shopping Center