Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
RESERVATIONS, CANCELLATIONS AND DIETARY RESTRICTIONS:
Seatings are at 5:00 and 8:00, so please be punctual. If you are late, please call to let us know. We will make every attempt to catch you up, but we absolutely cannot make any guarantees on coursing and pacing. Reservations are STRICTLY held by Credit Card. Cancellations within 48 hours of the reservation will be charged $200 per guest, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS. Please allow at least 2.5 hours for dinner. Allergies or dietary restrictions must be made known to the restaurant when reservation is made. If dietary restrictions are presented without notice, we will make every reasonable attempt to accommodate them but can make no guarantees.
This exclusive experience is limited to seating’s at 6:00pm, 6:15pm and 6:30pm Tuesday - Friday.
Maximum of 4 guests per party.
Chef’s Table: $195/person
Premier Cru – a selection of our favorite wines from off the beaten path – creating a journey of discovery & delight +$125/person
Grand Cru – exclusive selection of hard to source, hard to replace but very easy to love wines +$250/person
Executive Chef: Ritchard Cariaga | Chef de Cuisine: Chance Savell
Due to limited seating, there is a 24-hour cancellation policy and $75/person cancellation fee.
We have 3 Omakase seatings daily... 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm or 7:30 pm. Any allergies will need to be noted prior to the reservation date, so a special menu can be prepared. (We cannot accommodate the guest with all shellfish allergy, vegetarian, Kosher, gluten intolerance, or if you do not like uni)
Diners must cancel their reservation 48 hours in advance or will be subject to $75 fee, or $100 if the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours. If you do not show up, the fee will be full price of the course.
Please call us to make a reservation for a party of 5 or more.
A 18% gratuity may added for parties of 5 or more .
We have more information available on www.hihimanusushi.com
We offer you freshest Sashimi, Sushi and various chef Specials in Japanese cuisine along with selected Sake, Shochu and wines to complete your meal. Izakaya Matsuri is located in the center of town- on Young St. with lots of free parking for our customers.
(*We do not provide highchairs, or baby seats for children since we are Japanese - Izakaya style restaurant which is mainly for adults.)
* Please, aware that your reservation may be cancelled if you do not confirm your reservation, please cancel your reservation within 12 hours prior to your reservation,
or you will be subject to charge the cancellation fee per person $30.
Do text, or call us to cancel (business cell) 808-745-5858. (The cancellation fee will be automatically charged if it happens after 12 hours prior to your reservation time)
* You will be charged the fee for NO show.($50 per person on your credit card)
* Please, be aware we may add group service charge20 % for a table of 5 or more.
ho`o.PAI means to excite, inspire, and rouse. In 2017, chef Kevin J. Lee opened highly-anticipated and award winning PAI Honolulu after a four-year search for a welcoming restaurant that offered guests an innovative dining experience, while incorporating familiar flavors and presented in surprising ways. As a former food scientist, chef Kevin brings a unique balance, using the highest quality ingredients with a creative artist’s approach to presentation. His passion for his craft is evident in his commitment to curate as many of the ingredients that he uses in his menus in-house which has won the restaurant many awards including Hawaii's Best Restaurant, Best Chef's Tasting Menu, and more.
2 dining experiences:
4 course Prix Fixe Menu*
Chef's Tasting Menu**
*Pescatarian, Vegetarian and GF options available
**We are happy to accommodate dietary preferences and allergies with a 48 hour notice.
A Credit Card is required to confirm reservations. A $125.00 per guest charge is applied for No Show Guests.
We require elegant evening attire for women. Dress shirts or dinner jacket, dress slacks and shoes for gentlemen.
Our chef Kenta Kayama has been trained under the best chef in Japan, Mr.Kanda who keeps 3 stars Michelin for the whole time Michelin has been published in Japan.
We opened our door in Tokyo in 2014 and became known as the best place for truffle and old world wine lovers. We serve only fresh seasonal truffles from all over the world throughout the year, Italian Alba white truffle to French Perigord black truffle, Tasmanian black, sometimes even from Spain.
As being one of only 112 Krug ambassador chef, we are allowed to have every different bottles of Krug that await you, along with many selection of old world wines. Working with Hawaii's first master sommelier Chuck Furuya, we also have premium wine pairing and monthly wine events.
Please try the best food and wine in Hawaii at Margotto.
Looking forward to welcoming you!!
Restaurant features for U.S.
1. New environmentally friendly infrared grill technology.
2. A4/A5 meat air flown from Kagoshima, Japan to insure quality & freshness.
3. The best service that you can find with Yakiniku Dining.
From its perch on the hillside above South Maui's Wailea resort area, the restaurant offers sweeping panoramic ocean views from the upper lanai and intimate dining under the stars in the garden. Voted one of OpenTable's Top 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the US, and Top 10 Restaurants in Hawaii.
**Please note: Takeout is only available for Lunch from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM &
**Brunch Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM**
We are true believers in local sustainability and sourcing. With as much beautiful food our land’s provided us, it is essential that we show respect for our bounty by enjoying it and keeping those who care for our crops in business. At Mayas our focus will be Spanish tapas, with fun regional wines from around the world, craft cocktails, and bottled beers.
- HHilarievipOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoA lovely experience with fantastic food! We enjoyed the pairing course very much, and listening to the history about the pairings our waiter provided.More infoLa ViePrice: Very Expensive• French American• Waikiki•4.8
- SPSPatelSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023Amazing food and great service! Would definitely recommend to everyone!More infoBreakfast at La ViePrice: Expensive• Breakfast• Waikiki•4.9
- CLChrysLLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023Restaurant is easy to find. We went early for dinner (4:30 pm) and left around 6 pm. The restaurant was still empty. Food was fantastic. Server made recommendations and described the menu. We baswd our order on servers recommendations and we were not disappointed. The price is a little high, but the food was satisfying and service attentive and courtest. We didn't feel we were needed attention all the time, but they knew when we needed service. We can tell they all worked togetherto provide service.More infoKalo Hawaiian Food by Chef ChaiPrice: Expensive• Hawaiian• Waikiki•4.5
- JJulieFayetteville / Northwest Arkansas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great drinks and food. Staff was super friendlyMore infoMahina and Sun's - Surfjack HotelPrice: Expensive• Home cooking• Waikiki•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipHawaii •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New years breakfast buffetMore infoQuioraPrice: Expensive• Italian• Waikiki•4.6
Poke, poi, lomi-lomi–colorful luau dishes endure as the shining staples of Hawaiian dining. But that doesn’t mean there’s not a panoply of dining options to spark your appetite. When you need to escape the high noon sun, shaved ice shops are plentiful. And if you’re craving something light, afternoon tea service is artful eating at its best. Bean-to-bar chocolate is growing in popularity with the fertile soils of the Aina offering just the right conditions for cocoa plants to thrive. Whether it’s resort-style dining or casual cantina bites you’re after, when made with the spirit of Aloha, you’ll taste it.
Frequently asked questions
- The Kauai Inn
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- Waikiki Beach Area
- Banyan Tree At The Courthouse Building
- Kahala Mall Shopping Center
- Nawiliwili Harbor
- The Fairmont Orchid
- Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach
- Captain Cook Monument
- Keauhou Shopping Center
- Pukalani Country Club Golf Course
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center
- Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Hawaii Convention Center
- Pearl Harbor
- The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki
- Paniau Beach House in Puako
- Ala Moana Center
- Kahana Sunset
- Ward Center Shopping Center