Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A popular venue for sophisticated dining, The Grill features award winning steaks, cocktails and impeccable service that sets the standard for a five star experience.
The Grill is the perfect setting for an intimate dinner that slips into the late hours with menu selections including dry-aged beef, fresh seafood, seasonal favorites and a collection of international award-winning wines.
Located Steps away from the Prado Cinebistro in the Prado Mall.
Address is 25245 Chamber of Commerce Drive. Bonita Springs Fl 34135
An intimate setting with local art adorning the walls, makes El Basque the perfect date and intimate setting for your next special event and celebration.
Lima, Peru is the gastronomical capital of the Americas, and the goal of Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar is to transmit that excitement and culinary creativity to Naples. Our menu reflects aspects of the vibrant Peruvian culture, from traditional flavors to modern cuisine, and they all come together under one roof to provide unique dining experiences.
We are a family owned & operated Cuban restaurant that offers food lovers the opportunity to experience the authentic flavors of Cuban Cuisine served in a stylish way. Our menu focuses on traditional Cuban preparations such as Lechon Asado, Ropa Vieja, and Pollo a la Cubana, but also displays some famous international dishes such as Churrasco Steak, Shrimp al Ajillo, and others. We have been highly rated all over the internet since our opening in late 2019, our dedicated staff strives to consistently provide an excellent customer service & great Cuban food.
Van Van Cuban Cafe is the place for families and friends to gather and celebrate in a welcoming atmosphere while enjoying our homemade delights.
At The Melting Pot Restaurant, we offer a dining experience like no other. A unique, interactive dining experience creating memorable moments with family and friends. From the time the first piece of bread is dipped and the last piece of dessert is savored, you'll be graced with the time to discover new things about people you thought you knew. And, those you're getting to know.
We are the premier fondue restaurant where guests can enjoy a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrees, salads and indulgent desserts. It's up to you. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection.
Make a sport out of socializing at Chips Sports Pub, featuring Topgolf® Swing Suites® at Luminary Hotel & Co.!
Welcome to a social experience unlike any other in Downtown Fort Myers. Where top-notch food and beverage service meets playing a selection of games in a one-of-a-kind simulation bay. Rent out a hitting bay (or the whole space!) for your next work or social gathering. It’s the fan-favorite spot to host a celebration, hang with friends and family or practice your drive.
Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Sale e Pepe® dining room offers gourmet Italian cuisine and authentic ambiance that are simply sublime. The dining experience transports you to romantic Italy with surroundings of aged stone, marble floors, arabesque walls and hand-painted frescoes. Sale e Pepe offers authentic regional Italian cuisine with a focus on the culinary traditions
of Southern Italy.
The menu features heirloom recipes updated and complemented by South Florida’s fresh produce and seafood and pair it with wines from an extensive collection recognized by Wine Spectator magazine.
Indoor formal dining room requires dress code. Please review details for more information.
Inspired by our Executive Chef Greg Nelson our exciting "New Florida" menu is a colorful, wonderful exploration of award-winning island foods and flavors. Sometimes passionate. Sometimes mild. Sometimes fun. Yet all, truly great to admire and greater to enjoy — from appetizers, through entrees, to desserts.
Reservations for 8 or more will include a credit card hold of $10 per person. If the reservation is not canceled within 72 hours the deposit will not be returned. Thank you for understanding.
Fresh local ingredients, sophisticated plates, and great service sums up our restaurant. For years we have been SWFL's go-to spot for great Italian food for good reason. With several awards and recongitions including numerous News Press Restaurants of the Year rankings, Trip Advisor's Traveler's Choice Award, and Yelp's Local Restaurant of the Year Award, you can rest easy knowing you will have an amazing experience with us!
Please note that all patio and high-top seating requests are based on availability. We will do our best to seat you according to your preference. We look forward to your visit.
Guy honed his skills in Paris, West Africa Ivory Coast and the United States. Guy’s Love for classic French food and service is his passion. Please join him and his staff in his new endeavor @ Chez Guy Parisian Bistro for delectable food, fantastic wines and his signature scrumptious desserts!
- GGGailGSouthwest Florida •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoLove the short ribs, such comfort food!! We we’re 6 and 3 of us got the same thing and loved it! Others were 2 salmons and 1 meatloaf. Everyone enjoyed dinner!More infoSouth Fork GrillePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Estero•4.7
- Ffink000Southwest Florida •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWent here for my wedding anniversary. The food was fantastic. The service was fantastic. If I had to be picky about anything would be the lobster tail was not worth the price. Will definitely be back, but won't get the lobster tail. The dry aged ribeye was worth every penny. They were nice enough to give my wife and I a free strawberry shortcake dessert. It was fantastic.More infoConnors Steak & Seafood - Fort MyersPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Fort Myers•4.7
- FPFrankPvipSouthwest Florida •58 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food and service were as always amazing. We ordered the cowboy ribeye and the garlic encrusted sea bass. Both were amazing. The bread pudding is phenomenal.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Bonita SpringsPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Bonita Springs•4.8
- DRDianeRvipSouthwest Florida •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Chops City Grill… was beautifully decorated. The prime meat was spectacular and our server made our meal even more enjoyable with his recommendations and attention.More infoChops City Grill - Bonita Springs, FLPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bonita Springs•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSouthwest Florida •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was a birthday and 25th wedding anniversary dinner for us. Exceptional all the way. Special desserts, cards and service from the moment we arrived.More infoAngelina's RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Bonita Springs•4.8
Discover Southwest Florida
Known for its sugary white beaches and tropical landscape, Southwest Florida contains four booming economic metropolises, which provide ample opportunity for outstanding dining. Seafood is among the most popular types of food to enjoy here. Caught fresh daily in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, oysters, shrimp, grouper and other aquatic specialties are widely available here. Cajun cuisine is also popular in the area and Cuban influences are also evident. If seafood is not what you crave, you'll find beef, pork and chicken offered in this part of Florida, and you can even enjoy home-style Southern food. You'll even find Chinese, Korean, and Mexican eateries in Southwest Florida.
Frequently asked questions
- Estero Beach House
- Naples Pier
- Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
- La Casa Bonita
- Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa
- Bonita Beach Park
- Sandpiper Beach 505
- Edison Mall Shopping Center
- Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club
- Gulf Coast Town Center
- Shipwreck Motel
- Coconut Point Mall
- Caloosahatchee River State Park
- Tarpon Point Marina
- Flamingo Island Course Lely Resort
- Naples Grande Beach Resort
- Hyatt Place Fort Myers at the Forum
- The Waterside Shops
- Carl E Johnson County Park Historical
- Babcock Ranch