Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A chic Parisian-style bistro, Chez Boët serves authentic, market-inspired French classics such as Kobe boeuf bourguignon, bouillabaisse, orange duck, locally-sourced seafood, and cheese Fondue. Our menu is now 90% gluten-free and features Kobe beef, organic spices, and healthy French sea salt. The country-French cuisine is inspired by classic recipes of fresh seasonal ingredients handed down through generations of French home cooks. Mixologist Philippe recommends French aperitifs, his classic cocktails, digestifs or scotchs from the full bar. Warm service and designer decor create a welcoming ambiance perfect for an intimate dinner or for entertaining friends. An outdoor covered terrace has views of the waterfront village of Crayton Cove. Since 2003, Parisian imports Lisa and Philippe Boët have been organizing private parties for groups and celebrations.
Guy honed his skills in Paris, West Africa Ivory Coast and the United States. Guy’s Love for classic French food and service is his passion. Please join him and his staff in his new endeavor @ Chez Guy Parisian Bistro for delectable food, fantastic wines and his signature scrumptious desserts!
Michael Mir's award winning classic and innovative restaurant. Wholesome fresh and healthy dishes made daily by a great culinary team is brought to you nightly. Aromas of delicate fragrant spices, sweetness in the air of simmering fruits, scent of sizzling kabobs and the perfume of fresh mint and basil will seduce you. Bold flavors from fresh meats, poultry and fish embrace the palate and soothe it with delicate strokes of the perfect union of flavors. This experience will take you to a place where warm desert moonlight glows upon the sands, creates a mystical illusion in faraway dunes and magically gives life to every jewel in its path. Silk fabrics entice the touch. World music is heard in the background. A fantastic wine list, so kindly refrain from brining your own wine. This will be a calm dining experience, so also kindly refrain from bringing toddlers or strollers.
Lima, Peru is the gastronomical capital of the Americas, and the goal of Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar is to transmit that excitement and culinary creativity to Naples. Our menu reflects aspects of the vibrant Peruvian culture, from traditional flavors to modern cuisine, and they all come together under one roof to provide unique dining experiences.
A popular venue for sophisticated dining, The Grill features award winning steaks, cocktails and impeccable service that sets the standard for a five star experience.
The Grill is the perfect setting for an intimate dinner that slips into the late hours with menu selections including dry-aged beef, fresh seafood, seasonal favorites and a collection of international award-winning wines.
Join us for HAPPY HOUR Monday-Friday from 4-6 pm in our lounge to enjoy half-off Turkish Flatbreads, Dips & Spreads and specially priced signature cocktails, beers, & wines by the glass. WEEKEND BRUNCH is available Saturday & Sunday 11:30am-3pm.
*Outdoor tables are available on a first come first serve basis & may not be reserved.
We are a family owned & operated Cuban restaurant that offers food lovers the opportunity to experience the authentic flavors of Cuban Cuisine served in a stylish way. Our menu focuses on traditional Cuban preparations such as Lechon Asado, Ropa Vieja, and Pollo a la Cubana, but also displays some famous international dishes such as Churrasco Steak, Shrimp al Ajillo, and others. We have been highly rated all over the internet since our opening in late 2019, our dedicated staff strives to consistently provide an excellent customer service & great Cuban food.
Van Van Cuban Cafe is the place for families and friends to gather and celebrate in a welcoming atmosphere while enjoying our homemade delights.
- TTrishvipSouthwest Florida •29 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Anthony, our service was great! Attentive but not intrusive. Appetizers and Happy hour has great prices. We'll be back.More infoYard House - NaplesPrice: Moderate• American• Pelican Bay•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The lobster bisque was delicious. We got a baked Alaska for dessert and it was one of the best I’ve ever had. Our waiter was amazing, so attentive and gave great recommendations.More infoTruluck's - Ocean's Finest Seafood & Crab - NaplesPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Naples•4.8
- JJasmine11Austin •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Very nice dinner. Large menu so there was something for everyone in our party of 6. The pork chop, the lamb loin and the scallops got rave reviews in our group. I definitely recommend and we will go back.More infoSeasons 52 - NaplesPrice: Expensive• American• Naples•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Good menu not to long or reduced and excellent food quality, slightly priceyMore infoLamoragaPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Naples•4.6
- JHJamieHvipWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Swan River's sea food is deliciously and consistently fresh and well-prepared. At lunch, the crisp salads with various toppings are always a favorite, whether the delectable shrimp salad, an amazing crab cake or blackened fish.More infoSwan River SeafoodPrice: Expensive• Seafood• North Naples•4.8
While in Naples, pull up your boat and dine at a waterfront restaurant while you enjoy creative cocktails, blackened grouper, gourmet burgers and the spectacular Gulf Coast sunset. Seafood markets and raw bars celebrate the gifts of the Gulf with selections such as tuna steak sandwiches, steamed shrimp and ceviche. You can stroll along the historic Naples Pier and 3rd Street South, a favorite for food and shopping since the 1930s. Coffee shops, courtyard cafes, high-end restaurants and bakeries feature Hawaiian Kona coffee, ahi tuna, grilled baby back ribs, gelato, seared snapper and jumbo lump crab as well as the Florida staple of key lime pie.
Frequently asked questions
- Boyne South Golf Course
- Southwest Florida Holocaust Museum
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
- Bayfront Inn 5th Avenue
- Collier Museum of The Everglades
- Naples Botanical Garden
- Bellasera Hotel
- Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge
- Naples Park Central Hotel
- Naples Pier
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Naples
- Naples Bay Resort and Marina
- Hampton Inn Naples-Central
- Lowdermilk Beach
- Ah Tah Thi Ki Museum
- Vanderbilt Beach Resort
- Lake Trafford Marina
- Best Western Naples Inn & Suites
- Von Liebig Art Center
- Tuscan Vacation Rental