- SKSariKGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI arrived promptly at 6pm for my reservation and I had a special request for a bar table which they already had reserved for me and ready. It was such a pleasure to have a prompt server come to the table to welcome me. The service with Lauren all night was wonderful. She was so pleasant and was prompt for all requests. Definitely a great meal as well. This is a beautiful space that is classy and sophisticated and will definitely be back.More infoOcean Prime - NaplesPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Naples•4.8
- CCarriebb21vipNew York / Tri-State Area •15 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Exceptional food and service all around. A don't miss. Owner is so nice. Food is delicious. Best crab rangoon and sushi. Owner made my daughter bubble tea. Don't miss. Loved it.More infoSushi Thai DowntownPrice: Moderate• Thai• North Naples•4.5
- PpattivipSouthwest Florida •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I was disappointed that we waited 20 minutes before they told me my entree was not available. Other than that everything was greatMore infoVerginaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Naples•4.3
- YYummyvipWashington, D.C. Area •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Consistently excellent! I make sure to go there when ever I am in town ! The Butternut Squash and Garlic Bread are fantastic ! So is the veal piccata!More infoPazzo! Cucina ItalianaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Naples•4.7
- PPudgecoticoSouthwest Florida •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Dinner was good , I had the veal shop, really good my appetizer was not to crazy but good , cocteles were good , Mark our server was very nice , he did a great job . I like overall the restaurant , food and service , will be back .More infoBistro 821Price: Expensive• American• Naples•4.7
Discover North Naples
Not far from the Everglades in southwestern Florida, Naples sits on the Gulf of Mexico and is known for its sandy beaches, warm gulf water, upscale shopping, and terrific dining options. In Naples, the favorite way to enjoy a meal is along the waterfront, whether at an open air bar or at a beach-side cafe serving lighter fare. Naturally, seafood is among the most prominent cuisine choices in Naples. The Gulf is home to many kinds of seafood caught fresh and served at local restaurants in a variety of popular dishes. Check out 5th Avenue South, the unofficial Main Street of Naples, and you won't leave hungry. Here, you'll find everything from classic Italian platters to huge American burgers.