Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Sale e Pepe® dining room offers gourmet Italian cuisine and authentic ambiance that are simply sublime. The dining experience transports you to romantic Italy with surroundings of aged stone, marble floors, arabesque walls and hand-painted frescoes. Sale e Pepe offers authentic regional Italian cuisine with a focus on the culinary traditions
of Southern Italy.
The menu features heirloom recipes updated and complemented by South Florida’s fresh produce and seafood and pair it with wines from an extensive collection recognized by Wine Spectator magazine.
Indoor formal dining room requires dress code. Please review details for more information.
*Note OpenTable will give you the option to dine in our dinning room (regular) or on the outdoor patio
*Please provided your cell phone number when leaving contact information, we will always confirm your reservation.
*Verdi's is a family owned restaurant with limited seating, if you have reservation and can't make it, Please cancel the reservation through the Open-table app or by calling the restaurant (239.394.5533).
Thank You for choosing Verdis, We look forward to serving you soon!
Vince and Mari
We invite you to join us for a culinary experience you are sure to enjoy!
Arturo's Bistro is the home of the original stuffed pork chop and it is served daily. We look forward to serving you!
Our signature Marco Island steakhouse, Ario, offers an elegant dining room with a menu that is globally inspired and locally sourced. Choose from our in-house 35-day, dry-aged steaks or fresh seafood, and allow our sommeliers and mixologists to complete the experience with the perfect American wine or handcrafted cocktail.
At Ario, we believe fine dining should be orchestrated like an art form, enabling an experience that is as thought-provoking as it is delicious. The dress code is business casual. Thank you for not wearing gym attire, sports or logoed t-shirts, tank tops, beachwear, flip-flops, and hats.
For holiday reservations, please contact Jennifer Stark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-393-3226. All holiday menus will be pre fixe special menus, no regular menus will be available for Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas dinner, and New Years Eve dinner).
You will experience our passion fro food through our homemade soups, sauces, dressings, pastas, and desserts. It is our passion for quality cuisine, signature crafted cocktails and an extensive wine selection in a comfortable casual ambiance that makes La Tavola the ideal place to welcome family and friends.
Come gather at "the Table" and experience the flavors.
Tesoro, the Italian and Spanish word for "treasure," is truly a fitting name for this culinary destination, and it is also appropriate that the second syllable is "oro", which means "gold" in Italian and Spanish, because one of Marco Island's best treasures are its golden sunsets.
Savor inspiring Mediterranean cuisine served tapas style and fresh Gulf seafood. Toast the sunset with hand-crafted cocktails and martinis or choose from an extensive wine selection.
As the resort's only adult-exclusive (21+) dining destination, Tesoro will provide an intimate culinary escape highlighted by stylish interiors, a polished contemporary lounge and an indoor/outdoor bar. Reservations are available for the dining room only from 5pm-10pm.
*Lounge Entertainment: Thursday - Sunday: 6 pm - 9 pm
Dress Code: Resort Casual
- OTMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a wonderful experience at Ario. From the moment we walked in to the last step out. The overall design of the restaurant sets the tone of the atmosphere which is modern yet sleek in a cozy and sophisticated way. The food presentation was visually appealing while the actual food itself was mouthwateringly delicious. The portions sizes were perfect. Our servers were all kind, friendly and attentive. We truly enjoyed our dinner and evening. Ario is a must while in Marco!More infoArioPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Marco Island•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Orleans / Louisiana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The service was excellent, the food was great but over priced. Definitely a good experience.More infoOyster SocietyPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Marco Island•4.7
- LMLisaMackvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •94 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had such a great night. The food was amazing. We loved our server Singh - he was very attentive, funny and enjoyable.More infoMarco Prime Steak & SeafoodPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Marco Island•4.6
- LHLisaHvipChicago / Illinois •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food and portions were great! The martinis were good. The restaurant and the waiter were very accommodating with my son’s allergies. We make sure to have dinner here ever time we are in town. It’s always great!More infoDa Vinci RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Marco Island•4.8
- CCCalvinCvipOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful food.More infoTesoro Dining Room 21 and Up - JW Marriott Marco IslandPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Marco Island•3.9
Discover Marco Island
The laid-back atmosphere of Marco Island is evident in the soft waves that kiss the beach and the amazing variety of activities available in town. The largest barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico, Marco Island is located just off the coast of Naples, Florida. The Ten Thousand Islands are warm and inviting with palm trees swaying over white sand. Marco Island is best known for delicious seafood but offers a number of other delicacies as well. Steak and lobster in particular are very popular here; in fact, the island has a reputation for some of the best in the region. You can also find great Italian food here, including homemade pasta, lasagna, and beef carpaccio.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 18 restaurants in Marco Island. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Italian, American, Steakhouse, Mediterranean and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Marco Island who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Marco Island either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Everglades City Motel
- Jungle Erv's Alligator Park
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Marco Island Sunset Cove
- Tigertail Beach
- Everglades Island Boat Tours
- Magnolia Holiday Home 860
- Cape Romano
- Cape Ramano Ten Thousand Islands State Aquatic Preserve
- Barfield Holiday Home 1569
- Marriott's Crystal Shores
- Our Little Castle 36
- River Wilderness Waterfront Villas
- San Marco Holiday Home 1601
- Big Cypress National Preserve
- Skunk Ape Research Center
- Lemon Bay Golf Club
- The Apollo on Marco Island
- Monroe Station
- Whiteheart Holiday Home 1074
- Port of the Islands Everglades Adventure Resort