- OTOpenTable DinerSouthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 9, 2023Had a difficult time connecting with the restaurant via phone, but the actual experience was top notch. Good wine, delicious steaks and the scalloped potatoes were perfection. Will be back!More infoCourtside Steakhouse - Sanibel Harbour MarriottPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Fort Myers•4.3
- FAFrankASouthwest Florida •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent all around in every way, the food is the freshest, can't be beat at all.More infoTerra Nostra RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Fort Myers Beach•4.8
- LlindakAtlanta Metro •1 review4.0Dined on Dec 25, 2021Much to our dismay a reservation for an advertised buffet with carving stations /extensive salad bar /appetizers/sides/ desserts became an omelette bar with breakfast sides -which though good , was not what we expected ! apparently the advertised Xmas Buffet was from two years ago and we barely made the cut for the breakfast buffet ! our reservation was for 11 AM and the breakfast Buffet stopped serving at 11 AM. We were seated since we showed our confirmed reservation! Staff was confused n it took a bit to sort it all out. Never have had trouble with open table reservation before but this was a mess!!!More infoJack'sPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Fort Myers Beach•4.1
- GEGoodEatsvipAtlanta Metro •37 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2020We always enjoy dining at the Dixie Fish Company. The food, staff, atmosphere and views are all great! I usually get the fresh catch - either in a sand which or plate, but there are plenty of other seafood (and non-seafood) items to select from. They offer a full bar w/ a variety of draft beers as well as bottled beer and wine, etc.). This is a sister property to Doc Ford’s and The Whale. Although the menu items vary, the quality of the food and service don’t; they’re top notch! If you’re looking for a casual venue overlooking the marina/water that serves great food at reasonable prices by a friendly and professional crew, you needn’t look further.More infoDixie Fish CompanyPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Fort Myers Beach•5
Discover Fort Myers Beach
Fort Myers Beach is the perfect place to relax during a long Florida vacation, home to a number of eateries that serve a variety of high-quality foods. If you like French cuisine, Fort Myers Beach has plenty of bistros that you can visit. These typically serve delectable dishes that include seafood, thick fries and vegetarian-friendly options. However, the beachside setting of this area also provides you with plenty of fun beach-style food choices. You can get meat-heavy biscuits that are perfect for any meal of the day. Dessert after dinner can come in the form of various ice cream dishes. Florida is one of the biggest consumers and producers of high-quality ice cream in the world, making it a heavenly location for ice cream fans.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Fort Myers Beach. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fort Myers Beach who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fort Myers Beach either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Beach Hideaway
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
- Windward Passage by VRI resorts
- Eagle Marsh Golf Club
- Moon Beach Cottage
- Aromar Home
- Gateway Villa 796 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Cascade Corners 402
- Beach Pearl by Vacation Rental Pros
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach/Sanibel Gateway
- Bayview Cottage by Vacation Rental Pros
- Mid Island Water Sports
- Vacation Villas 235 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Bay Front Beauty by Vacation Rental Pros
- Ostego Bay Marine Science Center
- Mango Street Inn
- Plaza Bonita Shopping Center
- Apartment Fort Myers Beach 8
- Beachfront Dunes by Vacation Rental Pros
- Apartment Fort Myers Beach 5