Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Fresh pasta restaurant in Cape Coral, that combines authentic traditional recipes with a modern twist.
Using only the best ingredients and importing the most popular products, our chefs prepare fresh dishes direct to your table daily.
Papardelle, ravioli, gnocchi, and other typical pasta dishes are all made in our open kitchen.
Wines from the old world regions are available as well as delicious craft cocktails.
Besides dining in, Next Door has a market where foodies can pick up their favorite ingredients, and handmade pastas to cook in the comfort of their homes.
Dine overlooking beautiful Tarpon Point Marina. We are located inside of the Westin Cape Coral. We have a full bar as well as a variety of dishes such as seafood, steak, and vegetarian options. We serve prime rib every Saturday starting at five o'clock.
- SSpark21New York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is the best Mexican restaurant in Cape Coral! They have very fresh flautas, and all the food is delicious.More infoMonarca's Authentic Mexican Cuisine Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Cape Coral•4.4
- BBarryFort Lauderdale •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time in to the trattoria...nice job renovating by new owner. Service was excellent, food same. Parking is an issue which can be overcome by public lot access the street. Looking forward to our next visit.More infoTrattoria CiaoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cape Coral•4.6
- AAustinColumbus •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoNever short of spectacular. From service, to food, to the ambiance; nothing at Ember is overlooked. We will be back time and time again. Keep up the excellent work.More infoEmber Korean SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Korean• Fort Myers•4.7
- KPKailaPOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe new bacon mac and cheese fondue is delicious!! We loved sitting outside on an evening with perfect weather! Dylan was an amazing server/bartender!More infoThe Melting Pot - Ft MyersPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Fort Myers•4.9
- FAFrankASouthwest Florida •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent all around in every way, the food is the freshest, can't be beat at all.More infoTerra Nostra RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Fort Myers Beach•4.8
Discover Cape Coral
Cape Coral's restaurant scene features the freshest seafood available pulled daily from the Atlantic and the Gulf. Chefs in Cape Coral are in the perfect position to design their menus around what's available that day. Pair these meals with farm-fresh produce for the perfect dish. If you are looking for a more casual option, you can head to one of the many pubs or taverns for a classic American sandwich or burger and a cold drink. Family-friendly options include diners and cafes featuring the comfort foods that you grew up loving. International options include rustic Italian and pizza, classic French, spicy Thai and more. Authentic Cuban is always a great option in Florida. Save room for the state dessert, key lime pie.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Cape Coral is Next Door
- Casa Sunrise
- Villa Bella Vista
- Mid Island Marina
- Sun Splash Family Waterpark
- Intrepid Dolphins Villa
- Miners Shopping Center
- Bramble Ridge Golf Course
- Bridgewater Inn
- Gulf Points Square
- Casa Loma Motel-Waterfront
- Villa Angel's Haven
- Hideaway Waterfront Resort
- Luxury Villa
- Dolphin Marina
- Palm Palace
- Iona Pointe Shopping Center
- Villa Andromeda
- Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- Villa Cape Florida