- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoUnfortunately what would have been a great experience was marred by one very rude employee named Joey. We ate an early dinner here with our kids, including appetizers and drinks. The food was great, the prices were decent and our waitress Erica was lovely. However, I’m not sure if my credit card wasn’t returned or if I simply forgot it at the table. When we called the next day (from across the island) to see if our card was there an extremely rude person named Joey answered the phone. I said that I think I might have left my credit card there last night. His (very rude) response was “there were about 3 left here last night. We usually get 10 left a week. You’ll have to go see the bartender”. I responded asking if I’d actually have to come down there to see if it was even there his response was “we’re not going to mail it to you!” I clarified I just wanted to confirm it was there before driving all the way there again. At which point there was just silence and then after about 30 seconds another person picked up the phone and asked if they could help me. The next person was helpful at least and confirmed my card was there. What a complete jerk Joey was. What a way to treat a customer who had spent quite a lot of money there. But I guess they already had my money so what did he care. I’d encourage the manager to re-think that employee. If he’s the manager/owner perhaps he needs a new career.More infoTante's Fish MarketPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Wailuku•4.3
- RLRLTexasvipDallas - Fort Worth •64 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Food was really good, we will eat there again. As many other places in Maui they were severely short staffed and it took a long while to be waited on and had to ask a couple of times for items we had requested.More infoRoasted Chiles - MauiPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Kihei•4
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Aug 19, 2023We had a wonderful evening on the patio. The music was wonderful but too loud for conversation. It was very busy and while our waitress was very nice, we waited a very long time for drinks, an even longer time to order, and we never got our appetizer before they delivered our dinner. The food and cocktails were fantastic. Fortunately we were not in a hurry so had a nice leisurely dinner.More infoekolu kitchen1279Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Kihei•4.7
- DdavidVancouver / British Columbia •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was mostly great! Fresh fish sandwich amazing; though fish in fish tacos was dry.More infoMonkeypod Kitchen - WaileaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Wailea•4.7
- GKGKRolovipGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a wonderful lunch overlooking the ocean. The fish carpaccio was a favorite. Fresh snapper drizzled with a hot oil and so sauce and served with fresh greens. The soft shell bar bun was also delicious. WE also had several rolls and sushi. All of it was delicious.More infoMorimoto - MauiPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Wailea•4.6
A small but popular harbor and village beside the blue Pacific, Ma'alaea offers several dining options and food to-go for snorkelers and beachgoers. Breakfast options at the harbor include traditional American meals like eggs Benedict or native Hawaiian favorites, including moco loco and spam musubi. Slightly inland, find chef-inspired new American cuisine, with dinner prepared with locally grown produce and European-inspired meat, poultry and seafood dishes. Harborside restaurants serve local seafood, and crustaceans are served along with Hawaiian favorites like sandwiches made from locally raised pork and appetizers like ahi poke. Other choices include Asian-inspired noodles and soup, also served in full view of the ocean and harbor.