Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nestled along Ka’anapali’s North Beach, Duke’s Beach House has all the romance and nostalgia you need to make unforgettable memories in Maui. Breathtaking ocean and neighboring island views, inspired dining, and genuine aloha welcome you to celebrate life like the legend, Duke Kahanamoku, himself. Savor your moments in paradise with locally sourced, contemporary island flavors and handcrafted cocktails.
Parking for Longhi's Kaanapali is free of charge in the Marriott Maui Ocean Club's Lahaina Parking Garage. The Garage is located on the south end of the Marriott, near the Hyatt. Make a right turn into the garage and drive to the gate, it will open. Park and take the elevator to ground level. Longhi's is to your right just over a small bridge.
Longhi's has been family owned and operated for over Forty Seven years in Hawaii. Longhi's has two locations, each offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Longhi's offers an ala carte menu, featuring Italian cuisine, with
speciality products including organic meats, fresh Hawaiian seafood and produce. Longhi's has it's own in-house bakery where all of it's desserts, breads and pastries are created.
Longhi's is a beautiful place to dine, with celebrities, vacationers and locals returning again and again for the restaurant's delicious meals, romantic times, and magical energy.
Recognized as Ka’anapali’s only prime steakhouse, Son’z Steakhouse features signature prime cuts of steaks and fresh local seafood. We are a family owned fine dining restaurant that overlooks the warmly lit lagoon and foliage of the beautiful Swan Court.
Son'z Steakhouse uses high-quality products that are fresh and rich in flavor. Local ingredients are incorporated as much as possible including Maui onions, Hamakua Mushrooms, O'o Farms lettuce and Olowalu beefsteak tomatoes. Our elegant wine cellar holds 1,500 bottles of the finest wines from around the world as well as one-of-a-kind vintages.
Whether celebrating a birthday, anniversary, a Maui wedding or having a corporate event, Son'z team of special event professionals can accommodate your private event needs and help create an unforgettable evening.
Open daily from 7:30am-9:00pm.
- AAprilRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •1 review5.0Dined todayJohn was a great waiter! Enjoyable experience and we will return,More infoLeilani's on the Beach - KaanapaliPrice: Moderate• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Lahaina•4.7
- FFlowervipGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFriendly attentive staff and great food. Love Dukes!!!More infoDuke's Beach House MauiPrice: Moderate• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Kaanapali•4.7
- CMCariMSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 14, 2023This was our first to Maui Brewing Co. in Kaanapali. The food was amazing… we had the nachos, cheeseburger, salad, edamame and Brussel sprouts. Everything was delicious. The server was friendly and made great recommendations. The musician was fun to listen to and added to our experience. The sunset view was spectacular. We look forward to going back again soon.More infoMaui Brewing Co. - Ka’anapaliPrice: Moderate• Brewery• Kaanapali•5
- WWeedgieHawaii •1 review4.0Dined on Jul 15, 2023The setting was perfect; right on the lagoon outside. The food was good, very tasty!More infoCoral Reef - Sheraton MauiPrice: Very Expensive• Pacific Rim• Kaanapali•4.1
- MMakaniExclusive •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had dinner on New Years! Lovely experience despite the large crowds: 1.seated on time at table away from most of crowds 2. easy music 3. Good food served in timely manner and 4. accommodating waitress,Carol. Our favorites are fresh sea food entrees, side veggie and Cesar Salad. My favorite Mai Tai on the island!More infoHula Grill - KaanapaliPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Kaanapali•4.7
Considering Hawaii's rich history of immigration and settlement, it's no surprise that Kaanapali's food is just as diverse as its people. It's a great place to try some of Hawaii's regional specialties, including the Hawaiian plate lunch. Similar to a buffet, plate lunches serve up foods like teriyaki chicken, chili, and loco moco, a Hawaiian classic. The loco moco is symbolic of the melting pot that is Hawaiian cuisine. It offers a combination of Asian and Western flavors in a fried egg stacked on a hamburger patty, piled on white sticky rice and doused with gravy. Maui is also well-known for its sweets, so be sure to try a cup of shaved ice!
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Kaanapali is Duke's Beach House Maui
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
- Lokelani Condominiums
- Kaleialoha Condominiums
- Whalers Village Shopping Center
- Lahaina Square Shopping Center
- Kaanapali Golf Courses
- Papakea #E206
- Papakea #D309
- Maui Myth And Magic Theatre
- Honokowai Beach Park
- Ironwood Ranch
- Lahaina Shores #501
- Lahaina Historic District
- Banyan Tree At The Courthouse Building
- Lahaina Kaanapali And Pacific Railroad
- Lahaina Shores #225
- Kahana Outrigger #3A2
- Paki Maui #108
- Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Papakea #L401