Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Passion begins in the kitchen...
Our chefs prepare each of our entrées to perfection!
On tap or bottled, we have a wide variety of beers and wine from around the world.
Lava Rock ambiance accommodates guests for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and late night. Lava Rock is the best sports bar in Maui, with two quad-screen 110" displays and sixteen screens, there's not a bad view of the game in the house.
Our Chef's Owners Both from Mexico City moved to Maui to share their culinary experiences with the rest of the World that are visiting Maui and with the local people who live here.
Come and experience a High End Mexican Cuisine with a Casual Atmosphere and find out why we are voted best Mexican Food Year after Year .......Gracias Maui
- CHChristopherHvipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and outstanding service! A must eat at, when visiting the island.More infoThree's Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• Pan-Asian• Kihei•4.5
- DdavidVancouver / British Columbia •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was mostly great! Fresh fish sandwich amazing; though fish in fish tacos was dry.More infoMonkeypod Kitchen - WaileaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Wailea•4.7
- GKGKRolovipGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a wonderful lunch overlooking the ocean. The fish carpaccio was a favorite. Fresh snapper drizzled with a hot oil and so sauce and served with fresh greens. The soft shell bar bun was also delicious. WE also had several rolls and sushi. All of it was delicious.More infoMorimoto - MauiPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Wailea•4.6
- HHawaiimeivipHawaii •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Santiago our waiter was very professional and efficient and provided excellent customer service. We enjoyed our lunch tremendously. Thank you.More infoTommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - Wailea, MauiPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Wailea•4.6
- KKKarenKMovipHawaii •70 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lava Rock has it all. Great food, great service and outstanding staff. MahaloMore infoLava Rock Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Kihei•4.2
Kihei is located on the beautiful island of Maui. Lomi salmon is one of the most popular dishes in the neighborhood. Created from half-cooked salmon, onions, tomatoes, and a salty broth, it is a common topping on rice and other starches. As an authentic Hawaiian food, it has a long history in luaus and traditional events. Kihei malasadas are also known throughout the islands. Malasadas are Portuguese desserts, and in Kihei, chefs use an extra thick batter to give these treats a firm consistency. When you bite into the outer layer, the filling will remain inside, leaving a coat of sugar as residue. Overall, Kihei is a fantastic area for trying out Hawaiian dishes and complete entrees.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Kihei. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Pan-Asian, American, Thai, Mexican, Beer Garden and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kihei who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kihei either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Maui Vista 2423
- Kamaole Sands by Kumulani Vacation & Realty
- Kamaole Sands Unit 3-305 by PMI Maui
- Kamaole Beach Royale by Kumulani Vacation & Realty
- Hale Pau Hana Penthouse
- Kamaole Sands 5-114
- Sugar Beach by Maui Condo and Home
- Leinaala Condominiums by AA Oceanfront Rentals and Sales
- Menehune Shores
- Great 2-Bedroom Apartment in Kihei
- Maui Banyan T-305
- Kihei Akahi D 308 by PMI Maui
- Haleakala Shores
- Sanctuary Education Center Whale Watch Center
- Kihei Ali'i Kai B202
- Maui Sunset
- Kihei Kai Nani
- Kihei Akahi D-109
- Maui Sunset by Kumulani Vacation & Realty
- Mauibabbe's HideAway at the Maui Banyan Resort