Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservation phone line opens at 2pm daily (808)879-8800.
Please include in your guest count: infants, toddlers and children.
While we do our best to accommodate special requests, we cannot make any guarantees.
15-minute late grace period from reservation time, if you are more than 15 minutes late, your reservation will be cancelled.
Credit card is required to hold reservations of 7 or more.
Cancellation Policy: $25 pp fee for cancellation or decrease in guest count within 24 hrs of reservation.
Walk-ins: We welcome walk-ins if and when tables are available
Open Tuesday through Saturday from 5 PM to 9 PM. Closed Sunday (excluding Christmas Eve & New Years Eve) & Monday. Mahalo!
Oao at Wailea is NOT a BYOB establishment. Wine & Sake are ok to bring but bear in mind that we charge a $35 Corkage Fee per bottle brought.
Welcome to Ruth's Chris Steak House, Wailea. When you visit Ruth's Chris, you soon understand that this is no ordinary restaurant. From the USDA prime steaks, broiled to perfection in a trademark 1800 degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees, to the expertly executed seafood, island fresh fish, New Orleans inspired appetizers, unforgettable desserts and award winning wine list, this is a steakhouse to which others aspire.
Wolfgang Puck's Spago offers panoramic ocean views, serving California cuisine with Pacific Rim influences and local Hawaiian flavors. The Forbes Four Star restaurant opened at the Four Seasons Resort Maui in 2001, teaming America’s greatest chef with the world’s finest hotel group. Newly renovated in 2019, this contemporary dining room boasts a beautiful raw bar that showcases the freshest Hawaiian fish and a completely open-air dining experience. All of this creates the perfect stage for Chef Daniel No's brilliant menu, using Hawaii’s premier produce, fish and meats, with the styling that made Spago famous. Utilizing only the finest ingredients available from the Hawaiian Islands, the menu presents a fusion of Hawaiian and California cuisine, embracing the tradition of the Islands culinary techniques. This inspired menu offers Wolfgang Puck's classics as well as many locally inspired dishes.
10:30am until 1:30pm, with brand-new drink specials, delectable island favorites, and live entertainment!!
Kamaʻāina (25% off food) applies.
**2022 Winner of Restaurant of the Year, Best Hawaii Regional Cuisine & Best Innovative Menu - Maui 'Aipono Awards**
Fairmont Kea Lani’s signature restaurant Kō offers award-winning cuisine inspired by the vast collection of ethnicities brought together during Maui’s sugarcane plantation era.
Originating from the kitchens of Kō chefs’ tutus and aunties, taste generations of local cuisine deep rooted in the island’s culture and history. Peruse the menu and the tantalizing dishes, which highlight the unique flavors of Maui.
A dynamic open kitchen puts DUO's award-winning chefs at centre stage as they entertain and delight guests with their expertise, creating a relaxed and enjoyable dining experience for all. Under the direction of Executive Chef Ryan Schelling and Restaurant Chef Sam Taganeca, the menu focuses on an array of prime cuts of steak and the freshest seafood and seasonal island produce.
A private dining room near the picturesque waterfall pool is the perfect setting for smaller gatherings and parties.
From its perch on the hillside above South Maui's Wailea resort area, the restaurant offers sweeping panoramic ocean views from the upper lanai and intimate dining under the stars in the garden. Voted one of OpenTable's Top 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the US, and Top 10 Restaurants in Hawaii.
Between 3:00 - 5:00 ONLY HAPPY HOUR menu is being served. Seating is mainly at the bar area & bar tables and tables on the lanai (outdoor) are only available until 5:00 when our dinner service begins.
Best Food & Panoramic Views
Located in South Maui lies a new culinary gem called Gather on Maui. We strive to source the freshest ingredients & support local businesses. Embracing sustainable farming practices and actively working to minimize our environmental impact, our missions aligns with the spirit & values of the island of Maui. Experience a menu curated by our talented chefs, where every dish is crafted with care & creativity, blending the vibrant flavors of Hawaii with modern eclectic cuisine. Perched on the stunning Wailea Golf Course with views of the Ocean & Molokini Crater, we offer the most breathtaking panoramic views.
The restaurant offers a unique, residential style setting with views of Mokapu Beach and the cascading infinity pools of the resort. The restaurants outdoor dining offers you front row seats to the sun setting over the horizon, or the indoor seating offers you a show as you watch the chefs create your dinner in the open-aired kitchen situated in the middle of the restaurant.
Helmed by Executive Chef Ritchard Cariaga and Chef de Cuisine Chance Savell, we invite you to share these moments with the ones you love while we share our best family style dishes to you.
Featured farms: Aina Lani, Kumu, Coca, Ho, OK, Lapa’au, Maui Nui, Mia’s, Otani, Vissessa’s, Sylvester’s, Living Cuisine Microgreens, Escob
Pita Paradise is a chic bistro featuring rustic Greek / Italian cuisine & owner caught fresh fish. We bring in fresh local produce from Maui's farms and locally caught fresh fish from Hawaiian waters that create bursting Mediterranean flavors. Lunch menu is compilation of chef's creations of appetizers, salads, pita sandwiches, and kabobs. Dinner menu features rustic Italian & Greek pasta's and specialty dishes.
Our chef driven concept is led by the classically trained, award winning chef, Peter Merriman. Peter is a culinary pioneer and one of the founders of Hawaii Regional Cuisine. He has always been inspired by the people and products around him and this spirit has lead the movement to look at food in Hawaii in a new light. Monkeypod Kitchen by Merriman embraces this passion! Each item on the menu demonstrates our commitment to craft and showcases high quality, socially conscious ingredients, creative preparations, and perfect execution.
- OTPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Our food was very well prepared. The pastas are amazing and hand made, we loved it!!More infoOlivinePrice: Expensive• Italian• Wailea•4.2
- DdlanevipNew York / Tri-State Area •73 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023A wonderful dinner all around! would highly recommend the short ribs and the garlic noodles. Really phenomenal service as well from our server Josh.More infoLineage MauiPrice: Very Expensive• Asian• Wailea•4.8
- MMarynvipDallas - Fort Worth •81 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We were seated on the lanai, ordered our cocktails which were very good. Had the calamari to start which was also very good. Just beware, it is corn meal battered instead of tempura style. We also had the potato crusted fresh catch and I liked it. We also ordered the Waygu short ribs, which turned out to be chewy because if all the gristle and was inedible. It didn’t appear to be short ribs but looked like a rare sliced steak. We then ordered the pineapple upside down cake with extra caramel sauce and an extra scoop of ice cream, delicious! Our waiter was attentive and excellent!More infoHumble Market Kitchin - WaileaPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Wailea•4.6
- FFredvipCalgary / Southern Alberta •81 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What a great experience. The food was absolutely delicious, served piping hot, of course. You can’t beat the Early Bird special for value for money. A shout out to Brian, our serverMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - WaileaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Wailea•4.7
- HHawaiimeivipHawaii •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Santiago our waiter was very professional and efficient and provided excellent customer service. We enjoyed our lunch tremendously. Thank you.More infoTommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - Wailea, MauiPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Wailea•4.7
Wailea is a place where people go to relax on a tropical beach with a cocktail in hand. While this is bound to be the most important to-do item on your itinerary, eventually, you’re going to get hungry. Fortunately, Wailea features a number of amazing restaurants that serve cuisine ranging from Hawaiian fare to classic American dishes. Wailea’s epicurean choices even include vegan, nondairy and gluten-free dining options. Since fish is fresh and readily available, plan to see menu items featuring it for every meal, including breakfast. In fact, you can get a fresh crab and avocado omelet on the island year-round. Appetizer choices include sushi, poke and crispy calamari along with flatbreads. Don’t forget to try adult beverages like Mai Tais, pina coladas and daiquiris.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Wailea is Chef's Table at Ka'ana Kitchen
- Molokini Shoal Marine Life Conservation District
- Maui Kamaole C 202 by PMI Maui
- Hale Hui Kai #112
- Poolenalena Beach Park
- Aston Maui Hill
- English Cottage With Island Flair
- Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateaux
- Makena North Course
- Polo Beach
- Makena South Course
- Maui Kamaole #J-105
- Wailea Shopping Village Shopping Center
- Hale Hui Kai #301
- Maui Hale Olina
- Shops At Wailea
- Maluaka Beach Park
- Malu Aka Beach
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Wailea Beach