Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drawing inspiration from the captivating ambiance of Scandinavia, we have meticulously crafted an intimate restaurant nestled in the heart of Tampa, Florida.
Our unwavering commitment is to orchestrate a symphony of sensations, harmonizing ingredients from both Florida and Scandinavia.
Under the skilled guidance of Chef Ebbe and his talented team, our kitchen becomes a haven where we artfully refine the most exquisite seasonal ingredients. With each dish crafted, we guarantee a culinary experience that transcends boundaries, tantalizing taste buds and transporting diners on a journey of flavors.
We offer a 5-course tasting experience for $115 per person, or our 11-course tasting experience for $285 per person. Please let us know in the reservation notes which option you will be choosing.
We are proud to bring you a little slice of France here to Venice.
Owner the head chef Steve Longet , they will take you on gastronomic « Tour de France ».
Try some favorite like the Noix de Saint Jacques or the popular and delicious authentic Boeuf Bourguignon.
Thank all our loyal regular and repeat customers that have been with us since opening in 2016, as well as welcome our new guest !
The menu offers a good selection of entrées, appetizers and desserts. Customers usually prefer the pork osso bucco with risotto, the sea scallops, the goat cheese struedel and rack of lamb. The lemon pavlova with berries is popular on The Black Pearl dessert menu.
Some of the specialities Dolce Italia has become famous for are the Napoletan Eggplant- a tender sautee eggplant with fresh tomatoes crowned with ricotte, the Trenne Dolce Italia- the signature pasta dish with creamy tomato sauce, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, and mushroom.
With an ever-rotating menu of sake, sake cocktails, and tasty plates, In Between Days offers a truly unique experience in the Tampa Bay area. Just off the hustle of Central Ave.
Please feel free to text us!
His philosophy served him well with his previous Sarasota businesses. Café Gabbiano located on Siesta Key was originated by the Migliaccio family in 2003 where is four sons grew in and out of the restaurant business.
A second venture in downtown Sarasota was opened and designed by Pietro in 2012 named Casantica, a small old house converted to a quaint homey restaurant. Both restaurants are now under new ownership.
Now, this small intimate place is where I can have fun serving and meeting new friends. Benvenuti.
Mauro is from Naples, Tina was born in a little sicilian town near by Enna.
He began to learn everything about the southern cuisine by his experience in Naples since he was a child, from “Polipetti alla Luciana” to “Paccheri ai frutti di mare”. Furthermore he moved in Milan and he had the chance to learn the northern cuisine, from “Risotto ai funghi porcini” to “Polenta grigliata”, one of his favourite specialties!
From an ancient sicilian tradition, Tina learnt everything about the desserts by her grandmother and her mother, from “Millefoglie” to “Cannoli cake”.
We hope you enjoyed reading about us. but it would be great if you would have the chance to taste our fantastic dishes! It will be an amazing experience with no
Here at Sushi Spot Hibachi you will experience the liveliness and excitement of our exhibition kitchen. Our extraordinary fast and friendly wait staff wishes to make your visit to us an unforgettable event. You could view our menu and online order ahead - no hassle.
Sushi Spot Hibachi
- VValerieNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was amazing from the service to the food !!More infoThe Pearl – TampaPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Tampa•4.7
- KDKDadvipTampa / Central Florida West •174 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe food is always delicious. This time the filet and sea bass ranked at the top. The oysters and lobster mashed potatoes are definitely worth ordering too. Plus, we have to say the service was great. Attentive but not intrusive. The only negative is that everything costs just a little more than it should. Drinks are overpriced by about $2 as were the oysters. We eat at a lot of the Tampa area steak houses and Ocean Prime is one of the best, but we wish it was more competitively priced.More infoOcean Prime - TampaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Tampa•4.9
- MGMoGoTampa / Central Florida West •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoGREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE. MY PARTY OF 10 SISTER FRIENDS ENJOYED OUR DINNER CHOICES AND WERE ABLE TO SAMPLE EACH OTHER’S ENTREES. THE AMBIANCE WAS WONDERFUL BUT NOISE LEVEL WAS RATHER HIGH…CONVERSATIONS TURNED INTO SHOUTING MATCHES AT TIMES. OUR WONDERFUL PRIMARY SERVER (PRISCILLA) KEPT THE ORDERS FLOWING. MY FAVORITE ON THE DESSERT MENU WAS NAMED ‘RIDICULOUS’…CHECK IT OUT!!!More infoSunda New Asian - TampaPrice: Expensive• Asian• Tampa•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The most amazing experience. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. It’s a super sexy vibe.More infoMeat Market TampaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tampa•4.7
- MKMichelleKTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Atmosphere and food choices very unique; the wood fire smell lingers throughout the restaurant giving it a true florida feel. Meals were a bit pricey but nothing is quite like this restaurant. I had the chili; where else can you get a combination of Alligator, wild boar, venison, duck, ground chuck, cranberry beans and chili spices?! Was tender and so filling!More infoUlelePrice: Expensive• American• Tampa•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Tampa is Quality Foods Market
- Florida Aquarium
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport
- Holiday Villas III 703
- Tampa Convention Center
- Bayshore Boulevard
- Lake Placid Shopping Center
- Cruise Line Terminal
- The Fountains Shopping Center
- Channelside Bay Plaza
- Le Meridien Tampa
- University of Tampa
- Ybor City
- Raymond James Stadium
- South Tampa
- Opal Sands
- Anna Maria Island
- Midflorida Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Countryside Mall
- Siesta Key Village
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Tampa
- The Best Burgers in Tampa
- The Best Restaurants in Tampa
- 50 Tampa Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Tampa's Award-Winning Restaurants
- 100 Tampa / Central Florida West Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Tampa