Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Here at Sushi Spot Hibachi you will experience the liveliness and excitement of our exhibition kitchen. Our extraordinary fast and friendly wait staff wishes to make your visit to us an unforgettable event. You could view our menu and online order ahead - no hassle.
Sushi Spot Hibachi
We have brought all of his favorites together in a true American Chop House that pays tribute to Bascom's hearty appetite and a passion for great steaks, chops and fresh seafood.
In his honor, we have made Bascom's Chop House a comfortable, yet elegant, American restaurant. We are proud to offer a superbly crafted wine list and American Mid-Western beef, aged to our own exacting specifications to ensure the most tender and flavorful steaks served anywhere at any price. And, true to our Bascom's Chop House name, we also offer hand-cut veal, pork and lamb chops all prepared to perfection, as well as a great selection of native seafood delivered fresh daily.
an authentic Italian meal means. Family and friends gathering around to enjoy each others company with a good glass of wine and the perfect dish.
Savor Italy's finest flavors including our award winning lasagna and pastas.
Real and hard to find Italian specialities such as pappardelle with imported porcini and wild mushrooms, veal ossobuco, filet mignon in a Brandy sauce, fresh fish and seafood, veal classics and homemade desserts. You can dine in or "al fresco" overlooking the water and Sand Key Bridge while being pampered by our professional staff.
For reservations of 10+ guests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram @TheDeepEndClearwaterBeach
Chef Nello born and raised in Catania, Sicily and has wide experience with his restaurants in Italy.
Soul Sicilian Fusion is his first restaurant in USA.
Name SOUL mean that main ingredient in each dish is LOVE!
Fist opened in September of 2019 we decided that most important in our restaurant is high quality local produce, fresh fish, and Authentic Italian recipes.
Each wine is carefully chosen and displayed in our wine menu by the region it’s from!
We are happy to see you in our restaurant and want you to have best experience ever!
- DLDebraLPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoIt’s great when you get there and check in , you never wait ( you definitely need a reservation) . The food is superb! Try the squid it’s sooo delicious! We happen to be there on the night of the boat parade. Michele was a very sweet waitress. Worth going , most people go for a special occasion. Enjoy, Bon Appetite!More infoBon AppetitPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Dunedin•4.7
- JBJennyBTampa / Central Florida West •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe loved our dinner at Soul Sicilian Fusion! Can't wait to go again!More infoSoul Sicilian FusionPrice: Moderate• Italian• Clearwater•4.6
- VCVimceCTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023This was my first time at this restaurant. We ordered several appetizers. One was the Tuna Nacho's however there was no tuna in the Nachos. The other appetizer was the grilled Octopus. The Octopus was literally the best I've ever had. We also ordered the special which was salmon stuffed with crab. However there was no crab on the salmon. The owner came to us to discuss and they removed the nachos from the bill and also made us a new salmon dish with a small lump of crabmeat on top. The service was excellent as well as the ambiance. The room was a little chilly as it was a cold night. The meatloaf was wonderful. Overall the food was very tasty and I would go back again. In fact I signed up for their club card. I highly recommend this restaurant. Great tasting food, excellent service and great value.More infoClear Sky on ClevelandPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Clearwater•4.7
- MBMikeBvipWest Palm Beach •55 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What a great experience that we had at Columbia... First of all the famous salad is definitely worth it -- its served table side and is excellent! The service was very attentive and you could tell that the restaurant had been open for a long time and that they had trained their servers the right way... The tapas were fun and tasty as well. Overall just a very fun time in a lovely locationMore infoColumbia Restaurant - SandKeyPrice: Moderate• Spanish• Clearwater•4.7
- SNSheriNvipTampa / Central Florida West •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Happy New Year celebration with family! Super food and service! Variety was awesome and everyone enjoyed!More infoIsland Way GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Clearwater•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
There are few beaches in the world that match the white sands of Florida's Gulf coast, and even fewer places that match the quality and diversity of the seafood from the Gulf of Mexico. When these two elements come together in Clearwater, added to the bustling nightlife and the shopping of nearby Tampa, it can create a fantastic mix of fun, sun, and food. Some of the best beachside oyster and crab shacks line the waterfront while more sophisticated fare is just a few blocks in from the luxurious beach resorts. Rum and tequila are always available in an ever-evolving list of concoctions. You can even find boats where you catch and cook your own fish. You can find bistros, steakhouses, and other great choices when you want something a little different, but you cannot miss out on the bounty of the Gulf.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Clearwater is Columbia Restaurant - SandKey
- Sandpearl Resort
- Market Place West Shopping Center
- Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown
- Crescent Beach Club I 4D
- Coachman Park
- Brightwater Suites
- Bay Bazaar Shopping Center
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort
- Bungalow Beach Place 2
- Saint Pete Clearwater International Airport
- Sand Key Park
- Jack Russell Memorial Stadium
- Shephard's Beach Resort
- Pier 60
- Avalon Condo
- Belleair Beach Club 212
- Allens Creek Shopping Center
- Opal Sands
- Countryside Mall
- Crescent Beach Club I 5B