- JjansTampa / Central Florida West •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe just went on the 9th, thought the food was great, the entertainment was great, service slow but that is everywhere these days. Our server was very pleasant though. We were 5 people, and all enjoyed it, we will be returning.More infoTreble Makers Dueling Piano Bar & RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Wesley Chapel•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe Citrus Room is a class restaurant. The ambiance is equal to the best restaurants in Tampa. The pan fried Sea Bass was excellent and the Rib Eye Au Poivre was one of the best steaks I’ve had in some time. The Carpaccio is a Must Order. As good as the entree’s are the baked potato is phenomenal. Strongly recommend the Rum Old Fashion. Dade City needs to realize it now has a high end steak house and they should enjoy it. Five stars.More infoThe Citrus RoomPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Dade City•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food, atmosphere and service! Our server Vanessa was exceptional. I highly recommend.More infoThe Living Room - at WiregrassPrice: Expensive• American• Wesley Chapel•4.4
- DFDebraFTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had lunch at the new Cooper's Hawk location in Wesley Chapel and it was outstanding. I must be gluten free and the options were plentiful, and best of all, delicious. I had the chicken piccata and I'd get it again...and again...and again. We'll have ample opportunity for me to do exactly that because we plan on being regular customers. It's nice to have a nicer restaurant up this way. Our server (my apologies because I can't immediately recall her name) was fantastic and we will hope to have her as our server again.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Wesley ChapelPrice: Moderate• American• Wesley Chapel•4.6
- KRKevinRAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFood was delish! Service was excellent - and serving our party of 10, including kiddos, was no easy feat! We love the decor at Kafe Kokopelli, and Christmas decorations on the taxidermy…so extra! Hohoho! Cant wait to return❤️More infoKafe' KokopelliPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Dade City•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover St. Joe
St. Joe is a quaint Florida city that gives you a broad diversity of places to eat. Those who are interested in Italian food have plenty of fun options in St. Joe to try hearty meat dishes paired with thick spaghetti and some of the best garlic bread in the state. Due to the coastal proximity of St. Joe, you can also get some great seafood. Whether you like lake-caught fish or huge ocean catches, you'll find a tasty meal to enjoy. Another great thing about visiting this area is the Cuban restaurants. You won't find a better place to eat Cuban barbecue, chow down on a Cuban sandwich, or stock up on Cuban-grown coffee.