- WFWarrenFTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe find it very elegant. Cool restaurant. My chicken sandwich was the best I have had. My wife had shrimp. She felt it was very good. But when I gave her a bite of my sandwich she commented that she will order it next time.More infoCatches Waterfront GrillePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Port Richey•4.4
- DCDanielleCGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time at Zen kitchen use to always go to Zen forest. They’re still as delicious as ever. Staff was great.More infoZen Kitchen & BarPrice: Expensive• Pan-Asian• New Port Richey•4.7
- RDRickDSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat restaurant. Friendly and helpful staff. The food was really tasty and in good portions. A wonderful experience. We will go again. We enjoyed the view as well.More infoWhiskey Joe’s Port RicheyPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Port Richey•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Server Dylan was exceptional... knowledgeable, prompt, attentive without being pushy... made a special birthday family dinner wonderful!More infoCantina ViajeroPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Trinity•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 11, 2023Good food , great customer service , overall we have a nice experience!More infoHooters Port RicheyPrice: Moderate• American• Port Richey•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Port Richey
Port Richey, Florida is a relaxed community with many easy-going tiki bars and tapas restaurants where you can try Spanish and Mexican foods such as enfrijoladas, curtido and flautas. The Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park is adjacent to the community and offers four miles of pristine mangrove forests along the shoreline. After a walk in the park, enjoy some local specialties from one of Port Richey's family-owned and -operated Cuban restaurants. Some of the local Cuban specialties offered at the diners include frita, pan con timba and the medianoche sandwich. The community also has many coffee shops which offer traditional dark and bold-roasted coffees along with sweets such as the Cuban-inspired dulce de leche and smoothies made with local oranges.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Richey
- Werner Boyce Salt Springs State Park
- Alena Vacation Home
- Village Oaks Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey
- Days Inn and Suites Port Richey
- Gulf View Square Mall
- Hudson Square
- River Side Inn New Port Richey
- Howard Johnson - Port Richey
- Inn on the Gulf