Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drawing inspiration from the captivating ambiance of Scandinavia, we have meticulously crafted an intimate restaurant nestled in the heart of Tampa, Florida.
Our unwavering commitment is to orchestrate a symphony of sensations, harmonizing ingredients from both Florida and Scandinavia.
Under the skilled guidance of Chef Ebbe and his talented team, our kitchen becomes a haven where we artfully refine the most exquisite seasonal ingredients. With each dish crafted, we guarantee a culinary experience that transcends boundaries, tantalizing taste buds and transporting diners on a journey of flavors.
We offer a 5-course tasting experience for $115 per person, or our 11-course tasting experience for $285 per person. Please let us know in the reservation notes which option you will be choosing.
Our restaurant is located at 4034 W Kennedy Blvd right next to The British Shop and in the same plaza as Sucre and Chicken Salad Chick. Place a to-go order for your office or dine in with us in our cozy dining room!
We're looking forward to serving you in South Tampa, Florida.
Steaks, chicken and pasta also compliments the menu, as well as a trendy lunch menu offering.
Come see what all the fuss is about.
Their constant presence and attention to details guarantee that, whether you are dining alone or hosting a large party, you'll be pleased and satisfied by your experience.
Every lady will leave Donatello with a rose on her hand as thanks for being there.
You'll see for yourself that hospitality has ancient roots at Donatello.
The menu is based on century-old Italian recipes and displays Italian specialties; the staff is friendly and professional and the desserts are delicious!
If the night is still young, come and relax at the piano lounge where blues, jazz and every love songs are played at the baby grand. Listen to the music while sipping a drink or dancing with your loved one.
Ocean Prime strives to provide an elegant, fine dining atmosphere. Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant.
THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING:
Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor
Excessively revealing clothing or exposed undergarments
Clothing with offensive language or graphics
Admittance to Ocean Prime is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed.
*Gratuity is automatically added to parties of 6 or more*
Come join us for an amazing night out with delectable dishes and some of the best craft cocktails around! A speakeasy kind of vibe, with live Music Thursday-Sunday starting at 7pm. Dress to impress!! A business casual dress code is enforced. (No gym clothes, basketball shorts, tank tops, or flip flops)
We offer a full dinner menu, and dining room tables, along with our lounge area if you are getting together for appetizers and cocktails with a few friends.
Sit back, relax and let us take care of all the little details. Get ready to be #GINSPIRED !
Please note that our outdoor dining space is located on our second floor. Stairway access only.
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoDavid was our server and was absolutely awesome. We had a short quick visit as we were heading to a lightning game. We were checked on frequently and given recommendations for the menu. The atmosphere was wonderful. Will be back on our next visit!More infoThe Pearl – TampaPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Tampa•4.7
- BBBocaBethvipOrlando / Central Florida East •39 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023Our lunch experience was fantastic with Boomer as our server. He was very attentive and kind. The Santorini yellow pea purée (called Favosalata) brought me right back to Greece with the fried caper berries & fresh oil drizzled on top. The accompanying pita was perfectly crisped yet still soft! The vegetarian dish my friend enjoyed she said was delicious! Called Kolokithokefetedes it features zucchini & sweet onion fritters with a delightful arugula Dijon & tzatziki sauce. I ordered the grilled octopus horiatiki salad. The flavors of the salad were fantastic however the medallions of grilled octopus were chewy. Even when I took half of the salad home and tried to tenderize the octopus it still resulted in chewy bites. No worries - we moved on to loukoumades which are Greek donuts with baklava nuts & honey accompanied by fabulous cappuccinos that Boomer recommended! A beautiful lunch experience with good friends. Thank you Psomi!More infoPsomiPrice: Moderate• Greek• Tampa•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The most amazing experience. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. It’s a super sexy vibe.More infoMeat Market TampaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tampa•4.7
- MKMichelleKTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Atmosphere and food choices very unique; the wood fire smell lingers throughout the restaurant giving it a true florida feel. Meals were a bit pricey but nothing is quite like this restaurant. I had the chili; where else can you get a combination of Alligator, wild boar, venison, duck, ground chuck, cranberry beans and chili spices?! Was tender and so filling!More infoUlelePrice: Expensive• American• Tampa•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great ambiance and overall atmosphere…. Food was excellent had linguine with clams and Scottish salmon both were delicious.More infoTimpano Hyde ParkPrice: Expensive• Italian• Tampa•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Tampa’s Gulf Coast location makes it a prime place to please the palate with grilled tuna, seasoned shrimp, broiled scallops and other tastes of the sea. Pull up a seat and enjoy open air dining at the Tampa Riverwalk, at Clearwater Beach or along Tampa Bay. While its heart might lean toward the ocean, Tampa does not disappoint in its offerings of land-based dishes like tender filet mignon, saucy BBQ, flame-grilled chicken, veal Marsala, and vegetarian selections. Cafes and beachfront bars feature Bahamian, Jamaican, and Italian with a Floridian twist. Don’t forget the frosty drinks. Check out the jazz clubs, microbreweries, pubs, and other nightlife of historic Ybor City. This lively area, once home to cigar manufacturing, features an eclectic array of Cuban, Cajun, and Latin American restaurants too.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Tampa is Bern's Steak House
- Highland Park
- Flora Railroad Station
- Fountain Square Shopping Center
- Rogers Park
- Florida Aquarium
- Benttree Plaza Shopping Center
- Armenia Shopping Center
- Busch Gardens
- Twin Bays Shopping Center
- Macdill Air Force Base
- Hyde Park
- Two Bills Shopping Center
- Cruise Line Terminal
- St Pete Times Forum
- Steinbrenner Field
- Ryamond James Stadium
- Riverwalk Shopping Center
- Horizon Park Shopping Center
- Bayshore Boulevard
- Legend Fields Complex