- DDave1vipTampa / Central Florida West •24 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAs always, excellent service and great food. Only feedback , the lobster bisque has too much tomato. Seafood tower was fresh, just made the mistake of not asking for all east coast oysters. Our server Julia took care of us from the moment we sat downMore infoBoulon BrasseriePrice: Expensive• French• Tampa•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoDavid was our server and was absolutely awesome. We had a short quick visit as we were heading to a lightning game. We were checked on frequently and given recommendations for the menu. The atmosphere was wonderful. Will be back on our next visit!More infoThe Pearl – TampaPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Tampa•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The most amazing experience. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. It’s a super sexy vibe.More infoMeat Market TampaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tampa•4.7
- MKMichelleKTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Atmosphere and food choices very unique; the wood fire smell lingers throughout the restaurant giving it a true florida feel. Meals were a bit pricey but nothing is quite like this restaurant. I had the chili; where else can you get a combination of Alligator, wild boar, venison, duck, ground chuck, cranberry beans and chili spices?! Was tender and so filling!More infoUlelePrice: Expensive• American• Tampa•4.8
- DMDebMuTampa / Central Florida West •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Overall we enjoyed our Sunday brunch. I think the flavors of the food were good. My husband and I ordered the same dish, his steak wasn't seasoned but mine was. The $4 mimosa wasn't very tasty, but it was $4 so there's not much to expect with that.More infoAmerican Social TampaPrice: Expensive• American• Tampa•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Apollo Beach
Apollo Beach has plenty of places to grab the typical Greek and Italian fare of pasta and gyros. You can also find New York-style pizza right on the waterfront and have a giant slice of cheesecake for dessert. Seafood is also a popular staple here; in fact, the area hosts an annual Seafood Festival. Restaurants serve up fresh seafood grilled, fried or even raw in sushi rolls. For a more upscale and romantic dinner, there are several classy steakhouses and bistros with ocean views. The younger crowd might also appreciate Apollo Beach's bars, which serve drink specials and classic Irish pub food. Families can also find plenty of diners and restaurants that are family-friendly within walking distance of the beach and boardwalk.