Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Flavio, a third-generation chef from Venice, Italy, says his Farinata is not available anywhere else in the area. The thin pancake (much like a tortilla) is made of chickpeas, baked in the wood-burning oven and enhanced with rosemary and other savory toppings.
Among Flavio's thin-crust pizzas (his grandfather's recipes) are the popular Quattro Stagioni (fresh mozzarella, mushrooms, prosciutto, olives) and the Pizza Vegetariana with assorted grilled veggies. The rustic bread and focaccia are made on the premises. Flavio's also serves up house-made pasta dishes, plus veal and seafood entrees.
We look forward to serving you!
Cafe Gabbiano is a 4,000 sqft facility that offers intimate dining as well as larger rooms to host special occasions such as beach weddings and rehearsal dinners. We have an extensive wine list, signature crafted cocktails and a great beer list. We are open daily from 5 PM to 10 PM with Happy Hour 5 PM to 6:30 PM at the bar.
- LGLarryGSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything was terrific! Every time we go to Sardinia it is wonderful!More infoSardinia SarasotaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Sarasota•4.8
- RRakrakvipWashington, D.C. Area •85 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is deservedly one of the most popular restaurants in St. Armand's. Open since 1959 (extending from its sister restaurant in Ybor City open since 1905) it is always full of happy diners. A full range of Cuban dishes -- all good. (And I have tried them all...lol.) The 1905 Salad is worth a trip all by itself...many have it for their entire meal. But the tapas are great (the scallops are particularly nice), the mains are also very satisfying -- marvelous yellow rice graces many of them. And do not forget to have the freshly made sangria. Everyone else does...lol. There is a reason for that. A surefire hit for an upscale casual meal.More infoColumbia Restaurant - SarasotaPrice: Moderate• Spanish• Sarasota•4.6
- SsammyvipSan Francisco Bay Area •31 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Nothing but the best to say about Tripletail As locals we were getting so upset that in a city with over 200 plus restaurants esp after the pandemic that the quality portion size and price of meals has kept us from returning to most of the places we frequented for years Not here Steve greeted us at the door took with his magnetic personality and took us to a wonderful outdoor setting Then christina took over as our hostess making recommendations that we wouldnt regret and ever so attentive The specialty need I say tripletail is the way to go Bravo for having it all Please dont change a thingMore infoTripletail Seafood & SpiritsPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Sarasota•4.8
- FFrankmvipSouthwest Florida •177 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food, great service in a beautiful setting. Hard to beat. Thanks.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - SarasotaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Sarasota•4.7
- HMHelenMTampa / Central Florida West •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My friend Dorothy and I had a lovely New Year's Day luncheon at Connors Steak & Seafood-Sarasota. We had a booth near the front of the restaurant as Dorothy uses a walker to move about. Our server, Cole, was very helpful making suggestions enhancing our luncheon choices. It has been awhile since I had been to Connors and the restaurant didn't disappoint us! We certainly be returning on a regular basis.More infoConnors Steak & Seafood - SarasotaPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Siesta Key•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Siesta Key
When it comes to Southern Florida, the east coast and west coast are very different; one faces the Gulf and the other, the Ocean. Siesta Key, which is located on the west coast of the state near Sarasota, offers up its own unique food culture that's rich with the flavors of freshly caught seafood. Restaurants here range from cozy, beach-type bungalows to fine dining establishments. What makes the Siesta Key area so appealing is the wide variety of cuisines. From a French café to Peruvian, the city truly has a variety of flavors from around the globe. Siesta Key also has a great happy hour scene as cocktails and appetizers always taste better with a sunset view.
Frequently asked questions
- Siesta Key Beachside Villas
- The Inn on Siesta Key
- Minorga on the Key Village Condos
- The Ringling Beach House
- Minorga on the Key Beachside Condos
- Siesta Key Beachside Management
- Castaway Cove 3B by Vacation Rental Pros
- Tropical Breeze Resort - Sarasota
- Siesta Beach Resorts & Suites - Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Village
- The Inn at Turtle Beach
- Sarasota Square
- Turtle Beach Resort
- Siesta Key
- Jim Neville Marine Preserve