Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Corkage is $100 per bottle for the first two 750 ml bottles, $150 for the third, with a three bottle maximum per table.
At IKI Ramen our meat products are raised humanely, giving each bowl a distinct, artisanal quality. Following a Japanese philosophy of cooking, we have crafted a variety of broths that highlight the integrity of each and every ingredient. Each bowl has its own unique flavor profile.
Parking: Available at 6565 Sunset Blvd (1st hour free)
PLEASE NOTE: This location does not currently serve alcohol. No BYOB permitted.
Alcohol License Coming Soon!
The decor is modern and comfortable with memorabilia from a 60 year career which all come together to create its appeal. Described by many marrying the quintessential NY Italian in Los Angeles for its history coupled with today’s seasonal menu, highlighting the best locally sourced ingredients and top notch freshest seafood available.
Curated and tailored to the menu, the wine program offers a deep dive into varietals from Italy and beyond
Sister location instagram: @osen_izakaya
Sunday - Thursday 5pm to 10pm
Friday - Saturday 5pm to 11pm
Large party reservation note: Parties of over 5+ please contact our restaurant directly to book your reservation. (323) 426-9455
Featuring iconic classics such as Uncle Vincent's Lemon Chicken, Meatballs, Veal Parmesan, Shrimp Scampi and Baked Clams, Rao's Hollywood showcases all signature Rao's dishes as well as unique additions creating a robust and fulfilling dining experience.
We greatly look forward to serving you and welcoming you to our Home-Style Neapolitan restaurant.
Guests can anticipate exceptional ingredients, unique flavor combinations, and eye-catching presentations that will dazzle their palates and senses.
Multi-course experiences are offered for both dinner and brunch. Reservations required.
An a la carte menu is offered for the bar and lounge. Walk-ins are welcome.
Groups of 6-12 are welcome to book one of our private dining areas for a food and beverage minimum plus beverage pairing. See individual experiences for applicable pricing for our selenite Chef's Table and private dining room. Service fees and taxes not included.
Reservations are for Dinner service only.
Our Echo Park location is small and we do not have a full time reservationist. If you have a large party please call the restaurant and leave a message or email email@example.com.
We will do our best to accommodate you but you may want to try out our Pasadena Location for larger parties.
Serving breakfast all day and some dinner option for breakfast, you will be sure to find something your taste buds will LOVE, and a great patio area you will enjoy! We make sure your experience is a great one with exceptional customer service, after all you are a guest at our HOME.
Bring your friends, family, children, pets!!! We welcome you and your loved ones to HOME restaurant.
- SWSharonWLos Angeles •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI want to thank the universe, God, whomever you subscribe to for creating chef Ori Menashe. No matter what is going on in the world as long as I can get this slice of heaven periodically, all is well. The food is not word worthy. You will never experience it secondhand. Just freaking go!! Get the red snapper tangine, the lamb swarma plate , the banana cake (lord help us!) lol. Just go! That is all. Chefs kiss!! 100 starsMore infoSaffy'sPrice: Expensive• Middle Eastern• East Hollywood•4.8
- HholpolshufvipLos Angeles •46 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023They are always so accommodating in taking us early for our reservation. The service was a tad off tonight. My salad came literally 5 minutes before my entree and I was finally able to get someone's attention and ask for bread at the end of the meal.More infoFabiolus CucinaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Hollywood•4.2
- TTwinmom1 review5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023We had a great experience! Wonderful chop salad and burger. Service was great!More infoSky Terrace at W HollywoodPrice: Expensive• Californian• Hollywood•4
- AAvivavipLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023We sat at 5pm on a Thursday and were one of only two tables in a large space. The decor is fun, playful, and clean. The waitstaff is attentive. The food was INCREDIBLE. My daughter had the burger, I had the chicken and waffles. There wasn't a bite left. The chicken was truly amazing. We'll be back!More infoThe Breakfast ClubPrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Hollywood•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 17, 2023Great ambiance on a roof top in the middle of Hollywood ! Mushroom pasta and the ribeye was amazing ! They do table side tramisu! It’s a must ! Definitely coming back with a big group ! They also have DJs spinning inside the lounge area! So much fun!More infoReunion Hollywood by NeuehousePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Hollywood•4.5
The LA Times and NY Times have spoken: these are their favorite LA restaurants of 2023
Yangban, Pasjoli, République and others made the cut.
A guide to the supersized drinking and dining experience at DTLA’s new Level 8
This adult playground has an upscale teppanyaki restaurant, a live-fire South American grill, and more.
Lights, camera, food! Hollywood is notorious for being the central nexus of the American film industry, but it’s got plenty of stars in the form of local eateries as well. Saunter into this snazzy area and choose from classic Greek gyros, traditional Mexican tacos or authentic Korean barbecue. The choices here are as diverse as the area itself, but there seems to be a special emphasis on Mediterranean and Korean-style food. There’s also not a shortage of cute local cafes that serve heart-healthy greens and reinvigorating coffee. You’ll find that whether you’re interested in Peruvian cuisine, exotic Korean dishes or just a burger and fries, Hollywood will leave you both entertained and content.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Hollywood is Tam O'Shanter