21 restaurants available nearby
Delicious food! We got the BBQ platter. They were out of the cold chicken so we substituted the spicy salt shrimp. Everything was awesome. We also had hot and sour soup. A small was enough for two people to have a cup each. We also had a pork chow fun. All delicious!
My wife and I went here to celebrate our wedding anniversary. This place is an absolute gem! We’ve had sushi at lots of places over the years but nothing quite like this. When you walk in you will find a great ambiance that combines a modern aesthetic, a lounge type vibe and traditional Japanese...
The food was amazing, and all the employees we encountered were friendly and welcoming. The cocktails are overpriced for their size, but they were pretty good. I didn't try the wine. Even my daughter was impressed with the food... and she had my day old leftovers. I had to promise to take...
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Montana Avenue
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Number 29 Chalet Summit 9 Bedroom
- Glendale Galleria Shopping Center
- Pantages Theatre Hollywood
- Inglewood Forum
- Universal Studios Universal City
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Long Beach Marina
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Loft: Hollywood's Best Location
- Malibu Pier
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center
- Sunset Strip
- Third Street Promenade
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Citadel Outlets